Freya

What he said, lit my body on fire. It was so romantic, I wanted him to kiss me. But I felt so guilty, because I know he has a wife. And, if we ever become something, what if it ends? He's my best friend, and I don't want to ruin things. What if we get into a fight and we never talk to each other again? I wouldn't have my best friend to talk to when I need him. "Brendon I really like you. And, I never had feelings for you before. I-I want and also don't want us to be together-together. There's a chance we might get in a fight and never talk to each other." I say, and he grabs my hand. He squeezes it, and looks in my eyes. I felt so guilty ever more when I said that, because I didn't even bring up the wife part. "Can we just give this a chance? We don't have to tell Sarah." Brendon says, and bites lip. God, he's the sexiest thing on the earth. "You've bin together for years. God, this sucks." I say, and start to cry. He puts his hands on my cheeks and with his thumb, he wipes the tears away. "..don't cry..." Brendon says, and moves closer. Maybe..if I try hard enough to not think of Sarah this could work. No! What if Sarah finds out! This is terrible. But, if this didn't work out, Brendon would probably ignore me for the rest of his life. So..I couldn't lose him. He pulled me on his lap, and I wasn't facing him. He hugged me backwards, and whispered in my ear, "...please?".
I couldn't help it. I turned around now to face with him, and put my lips on his. His lips where huge and soft, perfect. He kissed me back, and I snaked my arms around his. I traced my hand up with back and raped it around his neck. He's hands grabbed my ass, and I let out a gasp. My other hand tugged at the bottom of his shirt. I was desperate to get it off. Still kissing me, he removed his hands off of me and took of his shirt. He placed his hands where they where before, and squeezed even harder. I let out a moan, and bit his lip. Now, both of my hands where around his neck and I pulled my self closer. He let himself fall back, and a matched perfect with his body. I laid there on top of him, and took my shirt off.
Then, Sarah came in. "Shit." Brendon whispered. Sarah was face to face with both of us. I got of brendon, and we where both frozen. Sarah didn't get upset. I wondered why. "You know what, I'm not mad. You see, I already did this with dallon." Sarah says, and I look at Brendon. "Y-you lied to me? You said it was a random girl, not HER!" I yell at Brendon, and burst into tears. Damnit, I'm just like her..
Brendon's face went pale. "I didn't know it was my wife!" Brendon says, and puts his hands on his head. "Sarah how could you? You cheated on me!" Brendon says, and starts to tear up a little. This, was confusing. Sarah just left.