||Part 4||

The day past quickly at his house. He makes it fun to stay with him. He cooked me dinner, and breakfast. He went to the store and when he came back he surprised me with new clothes. ~~
I woke up in my new Pajamas, and ran into Brendon's room. He was awake, but still laying down. Again, he had no shirt on. No pants on ether this time. I turned around Immediately. "Oh, hi Freya." He just said, and got up. He went in his dresser, and while he did, this was my only chance. I quickly looked at him. God, why is he so handsome? His body shape is just Perfect, he's face is just perfect, his voice is perfect, he is perfect. I zoned out looking at his naked muscles, and he turned around. I quickly turned around, and I heard him giggle. He got dressed, and walked towards me. "Are you done?" I ask, and tap my foot. "You know I'm done." He says. I nervously laugh, and turn around. He was wearing he most sexiest outfit ever. Dark blue pants and a white T-shirt, with a tie. "You look amazing.." I accidentally blur out, and then cover my mouth. I know it's a complement but since I like him now I feel weird saying stuff like it....
He smiles, and walks towards me. "So I look sexy enough to get a girl?" He teases, and moves closer to me. I breath louder and louder. Is this room hot in here or is it just him? "Yes." I reply. I realize what a said and face palmed myself. He smiled and unbuttoned his shirt he just buttered not while ago. "Eh, I think if I unbutton it, I'll look better." He says, and unbuttons all of the buttons. I stare at his chest and say, "I-I'm going to get dressed". I couldn't handle it being in the room with him. I just wanted to..tare his clothes off. He's shoulders where do huge, and his arms where to. His legs where perfect, he is perfect. His fair flipped to one side but not all of it. He was handsome. But, know that I realized I like my best friend, I feel Awkward when I joke around now about looking good. I got dressed in the things he bought me and went back in his room. "Where are we even going anyway?" I ask Brendon, and he turns around to face me. "Going to the disco." Brendon says, and winks. I walk closer to him, and fix his tie. He smiles, and while I'm fixing it, I say, "Get ready to panic there". He smirks and rolls his brown eyes. God, whys he so handsome?