Freya

I wake up, and the first thing I notice is I'm warm. It's not like I'm sick or really hot, but warm in a beautiful and touching way. I turn around and notice Brendon in my face with his arms rapped around me. "...Brendon..." I whisper, and poke at his cheek. He was silently snoring, and it was adorable. He didn't wake up. He was still sleeping, silently, and adorable. I ran my hand gently threw his soft, messy hair. He was to adorable, and this was my only chance to just look at him while he's not noticing. He's features are Beautiful. His brown eyes and hair, his lazy smile, his quiet little snores. He was perfect, and I mean it. I'm falling for him, a little to much.
Then, he yawned and looked up at me. He was awake. I couldn't help but blush. He notices that he's hands are around me and he blushes. "Oh- I'm sorry." He says. Just as he was about to take his hands off, I say, "Don't say sorry! I-I kinda like your comfort". I couldn't believe I said that. I just..wanted him so bad it spilled out. He opened his mouth, but didn't say anything at the moment and raped his arms around me again. He pulled me closer, and I screamed in my head. This is happening OH MY GOD!!
I curled in a ball, and leaned my head on his chest. It was so warm. He tilted his head to kiss my forehead, and I was Paralyzed. My best friend, Brendon Urie, has kissed me. Before I realized I had feelings for him, he already kissed me on my forehead all the time. I did the same with him. I moved up and raped my arm around him and pulled closer as I could. I kissed his cheek, and I blushed. We looked into each other's eyes. His eyes are brown, and my eyes are green.