Quirk Test

"Let's begin".

Aizawa turned towards 'Deku'. "Midoriya Izuku, come up here". 'Midoriya Izuku'. The quivering boy went in front of the class and grabbed the ball. He looked nervous. Throwing his hand back he hurled the ball forward, but to everyones surprise it went almost nowhere. Aizawas calculator showed 48 meters. "I erased your quirk". He turned towards the surprised Midoriya.

"Oh yeah I knew he was familiar". Said one boy. "That's Eraser Head, he can erase the quirks of people he's looking at as long as his eyes are open!". 'So a hero is our teacher, just great'. Aizawa turned towards Midoriya. "Do it again". Midoriya nodded and prepared himself. Once more hurling the ball across the field. This time the ball was propelled forward at an incredible speed. Aizawas calculator showed 705.3 meters. '0.1 more than Bakugou, he must be pissed'. Turning towards Bakugou he was boiling from anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU! WHAT'S WITH THAT QUIRK, DON'T TELL ME YOU HID IT FROM ME!". He started charging towards Midoriya but Aizawas tape stopped him. "Calm down". After making Bakugou calm down we proceeded with the tests.

The first one was a speed test. Getting into position I look next to me and see a pink skinned girl with horns. She grins at me. Charging my legs I go into position. After the whistle blew I sprinted forward, clearing the track in what seemed like an instant. I slow down to a stop and look over the times. 2.3 seconds. 'Could have been worse'.

Next was the side stepping test. Once again getting into position. Charging my legs I start. I managed to get a decent score, looking at the next student I see a weird grape head. He placed two grape things at the ground and started bouncing between them at an incredible speed. 'Damn, I guess even the weirdest and most useless quirks are useful in situations like this, who knew'.

I proceeded to the grip test. I noticed a big guy with more than a normal amount of hands. He gripped the device and it beeped, showing 550kg. 'This dude is a beast'. Taking the device in my hand I flex my fingers and grip with all my strength. The device beeped. I looked at the result. 60.7 kg. 'Well, better than in middle school, I never was one for physical strength'.

And last but not least there was the ball throwing test. Before me was the happy girl. Ochako Uraraka. She stepped up and touched the ball, then proceeded to gently push it forward. 'What is she doing?'. The ball then started to float far away. Not stopping. Aizawa turned towards us and the device showed Infinity. 'A gravity quirk? So that's how Midoriya was floating'.

When it was my turn I stepped forward. Cracking my fingers I grab the ball. Gripped it tight. Charged my lightning, and threw with all my strength. The ball seemed to have exploded away, simply disappeared. I look at my hand and see a part of the ball still in it. 'Damn, I went overboard'. Stepping away I look over at Aizawa. He looked at me. "Wait". He told me. I looked confused. He went away somewhere and came back after what seemed like forever.

He handed me a different ball. This one seemed sturdier. "The previous one seems to have disintegrated, so try this one, it's made out of stronger material". That seemed right. Once again getting into position I grip the ball, charge my hand. Hurling the ball away it disappears. Aizawa looks at the device for a moment longer and shows it to the class.

"No way". "Wow". "That's crazy". "Wasn't that ball made out of some metal, isn't it supposed to be heavier?". I turn towards the device and look at the numbers.

1098.2 meters. I turn towards the rest of the class and smirk. "What's wrong, scared of a little lightning?". Their heads snap towards me. And I saw the looks of amazement and wonder on their faces.

'This school year is going to be so fun!'. I grin.

How wrong of me to think that.