Movie night

"Katsuki~!" Whining, I follow after him in the dorm. He continues walking, not saying anything. "Katsuki~!" I continue annoying him, and the others just look at us. "Katsu-". I start, but he finally turns around and stares at me. "What?" He asks. Sending him a grin, I throw my arm over his shoulders. "Let's watch a movie". His brows furrow and he tilts his head. "Movie?" I nod my head. "Yes! Please?" He looks thoughtful for a moment and then let's out a sigh. "Fine". I remove my arm from around his shoulders. "Great, wait for me in my room, I'm gonna go get some snacks". Playfully tapping his cheek, I send him a wink and he scowls in return.

Getting to the shared kitchen, I rummage through the cabinets. "Jackpot!" Finding a couple of different things, I grab them in both of my arms. Closing the cabinet with the side of my head, I turn around just in time to bump into someone. "Shit!" Dropping everything to the ground, I look at the person who I bumped into. "Kirishima?" He flinches and looks up at me. "Hey there, sorry about that". He scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. He then starts picking up everything from the ground. "You having a snack party?" He asked as he handed me the snacks.

"Yeah, watching a movie with Katsuki". At that moment, Kaminari peeks his head into the kitchen. "Did someone say movie?" He asked. Shit. "Uh, actually-". Kirishima jumped in. "Genzai is watching a movie with Bakugo". Sero appeared next to Kaminari. "Movie? Can we join?" Oh my God. "Sure". The three of them jumped up, excited and each of them grabbed stuff from my hands, to help me carry it all back to my room.

As I opened the door, I saw Katsuki lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling. He sat up and looked at us. "They will be joining us". I send him a look. Not-by-my-choice. He glares at them and then scoffs, plopping back onto the bed. The three of them set the snacks on the table and decided they were going to get some pillows and covers from their rooms, because the bed was obviously too small for 5 people. As they closed the door behind themselves, Katsuki spoke up. "Really?" He asked in disbelief. Shaking my head and sitting down next to him, I let out a sigh.

"They are our classmates and they gave me comfort when my mother passed away, this is the least I can do to repay them". He huffs, but stays silent. A few minutes later, the door opens and the three of them barge through, hands full with pillows and covers. "Sleepover time!" Kaminari excitedly yells as he throws his pillows and sheets onto the ground. "Yay...". Katsuki whispers from the side. I smack him on the chest. "Behave". Whisper-yelling the words at him, he grins at me.

"So, what kind of movie will be watching?" Sero asked, already sitting on the ground, Kaminari and Kirishima were lying on their backs, spread out. "Hmm, a scary one?" I asked. "Fine with me". "Nice!" "Okay". Katsuki stays silent and just sighs. "Okay, give me a couple of minutes to find something". After about 10 minutes, I find the perfect one, press play and turn off the light. The 1-brain-cell trio huddle together in their pillow fort on the ground and Katsuki and I lean on the wall.

The three boys on the ground keep screaming and yelling on every jump-scare scene. By the time the movie is over, everyone except Katsuki and I are asleep. "Are they asleep?" He whispers in my ear. "I think so, wh-". As I turn to him, something warm covers my lips. He then pulls away and grins. "Katsuki! They're right next to us!" I whisper-yell at him, but he just covers my lips with his palm. "Be quiet and they won't wake up". This brat! "You're unbelievable". Mumbling the words, I lick his palm. He whips his hand back as if burnt. "Ew, Sparky".

Grinning, I climb on top of him and lean down. "Let's see who'll need to be quiet". Whispering, I bite down onto his ear. He freezes and breathes out. "You cheeky litt-". He starts, but chokes up when I raise his leg to my hip. "Quiet". I whisper and settle between his legs. He glares at me, but stays quiet. Leaning down, I connect our lips and feel him shudder under me. His arms end up around my neck and he pulls me lower. The room was silent, except the occasional deep breathing. "Katsuki~". I groan out as he unconsciously grinds up onto me.