Roaring Sports Festival

'Sports festival huh? They're making a really big deal out of that'. Pulling my arms up and at the back of my head, I lean in my chair. Tilting my head upwards, my bangs separating on my forehead, I look at the classroom ceiling. Thinking back, I never thanked my mother for all the things she did for me. She worked really hard as a single parent to support me, and what did I do to thank her for that? I called her an old hag, saying I didn't care for anything, I only gave her pain, but she responded with love every time.

I didn't thank her in time, I didn't have time, because he took it, along with my mother. Gritting my teeth, suddenly annoyed, I straighten myself and slam my hands on my desk. Clicking my tongue, I decide it's time to go home. Out of nowhere I hear a bang. Snapping my eyes in that way, I notice a crowd in front of the classroom.

I turn towards Midoriya and his gang. And see them saying something to the people in front of the classroom. Since I couldn't hear what they were saying, I get up and walk over to them. "What business do you have with Class A?" I hear Iida ask. "We can't get out!" Grape boy proclaims. "What'd you come here for, anyway?" He adds. Hearing footsteps behind me, I see an unusually calm Katsuki. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry". Grape boy's face turns baffled as he points at Katsuki.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack". Katsuki coolly continues. Midoriya turns towards Grape boy and tries to calm him down. "That's Kacchan in neutral". Katsuki stops at the door. "There's no point in doing stuff like that". He turns towards the people in front of the class and snarls. "Out of my way, extras". Hearing this Iida starts doing some weird hand moving/pointing motions. "Stop calling people extras just because you don't know them!" Midoriya starts shaking in the background.

The students at the classroom door stop talking, and a voice is heard from within the mass. "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant". A tall boy with tired eyes and messy/wavy purple hair steps out. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" He adds. Katsuki's facial expression worsens. 'time to have some fun' I think to myself as I step up next to Katsuki. I place my hand on Katsuki's shoulder, tilt my head to the right and glare at the purple hair. "Would you like to find out?" I say in a threatening tone.

The purple haired face doesn't change as he continues, ignoring what I just said. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned". He continues saying something about how the other classes were made for students who didn't get into the hero course. "Depending on the results of the sport festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course". He moves his gaze. "At it seems they may also transfer people out". Midoriya, from behind me, flinches.

Purple boy continues to provoke us, saying that if we get too carried away he will 'sweep out our feet from under us'. "I came with a declaration of war". 'he's got balls for saying that, I'll give him that' Removing my hand from Katsuki's shoulder, I step nose to nose with purple boy. "You've got some balls for saying that to our faces, seems like I'll have fun playing with you later". I threaten. I feel my eyes narrow and my lips pull back in a sneer.

Purple boy's expression doesn't change, but I hear the students behind him sharply inhale.

From the middle of the crowd I hear someone start yelling some things about how we're full of ourselves and how we're all bark and no bite. Noticing how Katsuki's been quiet for a while, I turn back to him. His face is expressionless. He starts walking away from the classroom.

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this?" I hear Kirishima from behind me. "It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Katsuki stays quiet and then turns towards Kirishima. "It doesn't matter". Kirishimas face twists in confusion. "Huh?!" Katsuki turns back towards purple boy. "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top". And walks away from the classroom. I move to Kirishima. "He's right, it doesn't matter, if you don't win, it's pointless". Kirishimas turns towards me and starts clenching his hand. "You guys are so manly!" Tokoyami and sugar boy agree. Kaminari whips his head to them. "Hang on, don't be tricked! They just made more pointless enemies!"