Girl Meets the Truth

"Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss."
It was the night of the play and Lucas was playing Romeo whilst Riley lay pretending to be dead as Juliet. Farkle was the spear carrier, but you can imagine what happened.

"Back off!" Farkle had shouted this at Lucas as he was about to kiss Riley.
"What meanest thou? Spear carrier Who havest no lines," Lucas said trying to play it off. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation.
"You tried to kiss my woman. This I cannot allow. Prepare to die!"

"Farkle, what are you doing? It's 'Romeo and Juliet.'"
"Well, now it's "Romeo and Juliet and Farkle. " I play Farkle."
"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl. Shakespeare said," Lucas said to Farkle. When I heard him say that, I could hear him upset, and I'm not going to lie, it hurt me too, but I knew it shouldn't have, as I'm dating Billy now. Officially, may I add.

"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" The audience cheered telling Farkle to kiss the girl.
"Yeah, you kiss that girl, you crazy spear carrier," Maya said, cheering.

"Hark! You cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too, and Aiden, join me uppeth here as well." We just shrugged and walked on to the stage to lie next to Riley.
"Thank you, thank you. You're too kind, seriously," Maya said as people were cheering us on.
"How you doing?" We led next to Riley on the stone slab.
"I just don't understand how we end up in situations like this."

The play was over and everyone was cheering Riley and Lucas. Then Farkle came out. It was silent until Riley started clapping for him so everyone else had to join in.
"Thank you. Thank you, Farkle nation!"

"Farkle, come here," I said, to tell Farkle how he ruined the play.
"Aiden, don't. He thinks he was good," Riley said, only caring about Farkle's feelings and not thinking about honesty.
"Yeah, I'm gonna fix that," I said to her.
"But you can't tell him the truth. You'll crush him." I turned round to Riley.
"Oh, I can tell him the truth. It's you who can't tell him the truth because you're afraid."
"I'm not afraid. I'm nice," she said to me.

"You're saying I'm not nice?"
"No, I'm afraid to say that."
"Tell him the truth. You know Farkle. You know what will happen if you don't." As soon as I spoke, Farkle came over to us.
"Farkle. You were so what are the best words?" Riley was struggling to speak so I did it for her.
"He killed the play. Those are the words. Those are the only words. You killed the play. Tell him."
"What? What does he mean," Farkle said confused.

"He means you killed it, Farkle. Killed it! Showbiz talk," she said and I just face palmed and I noticed Maya did too.
"I actually thought I ruined the play. If you would've told me I ruined the play, I would have believed you. I would have been crushed, but I would've believed you," he said. I hoped that this meant that she would tell him the truth. I was wrong.

"How could I crush one of the best actors working in middle school today?" Facepalm.
"I'm a good actor? What if I'm better than good? What if I'm great? What if I'm the greatest actor who ever lived, and I never knew it? That would be sad. Wah. It's okay, it's okay. I was acting. Thanks, Riley, my public awaits. Hello, everybody!" Farkle span and walked away being all dramatic.

"You can't lie to him, Riley. You're gonna break our little Farkle," I said to her as he left.
"Oh, I will not. I didn't do anything. This will all go away."

I was at the library and I looked at the sheet of paper in my pocket.

Birth Name: Brayden Demetri Sayle
Adopted Name : Aiden Theodore Hart

Biological Mother : Unknown
Biological Father : Davenport Sayle
Adopted Mother: Katy Hart
Adopted Father: Kermit Hart