Girl Meets Their Mother

We were in our Art lesson and I was sat with Billy and Lucas whilst Maya and Riley sat on the other side of the room.
"Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art. That's right. Check out 48 lbs of nasty," Farkle said as he removed his robe.
"No!" Luckily enough he was wearing a bodysuit.

"Well! Looky here. The male physique."
"Why thank you, art lady," Farkle said to our Art teacher.
"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley draws him anyways.
"Because nobody looks like that. Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes," our teacher said.
"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show," Farkle then added.

I started to draw Farkle and I knew I wasn't as good of an artist as Maya so I tried my best but I wrote a little about my piece underneath. Writing had always been my strong suit.
"Aiden, I'm going to ask Maya to do a piece of art for the upcoming gallery. Would you do a biography for her work," she asked me. I agreed, but only if Maya did a piece.

We ended up going home soon after school had ended and as soon as I got home, I crawled into bed and fell asleep, unlike Maya who goes Riley's.

It was the next day and it was Careers day and Maya was hoping our mom would be coming.
"All right, future history makers, welcome to career day. Now there are a lot of ways to make your mark on the world." After Mr Matthews had spoken a little, Topanga had walked into the room.
"Hi, Riley."
"Oh great, Shakira is here," Riley said and then turned to me and Maya. "Where's your mom?"
"She won't be coming," I said to Riley
"But she told you she was coming."
"Yes, she did," Maya said.

"Okay, guys, our first guest today is a lawyer, and I likes her. Hey, lawyer lady. How's about we go out sometime? I get off work every day at 3:15 Except Tuesdays. I got playground," Mr Matthews said, causing me to laugh at him slightly.
"So I am an attorney. I got here through a lot of hard work in school. By the time I was your age, I had 350 "a" s."

We heard someone come through the door behind us.
"Your mom there she is," Riley said, but looking slightly disappointed when it was a man who walked in instead.
"Minkus," Mr Matthews said pointing a finger at him.
"Topanga," Mr Minkus said, looking at Cory's wife.
"Stuart," Topanga said, addressing him.
"Topanga," Mr Minkus said once again, proving my hypothesis of his infatuation over Topanga.

"Father," Farkle said to Mr Minkus, who had walked over to him.
"Farkle."
"Wait a minute," Lucas had said to Farkle.
"Yes?"
"He's your father?"
"Look at us," Farkle said, addressing himself and his father to us all.
"Your name is Farkle Minkus?"
"Don't wear it out," Farkle said back to Lucas.
"I don't know how you could," Lucas said back to Farkle whilst laughing slightly.

"Sorry I'm late, everybody. I had helicopter problems, 'cause I have a helicopter. Do you have a helicopter, Cory?"
"Nope. Do you have a Topanga, Minkus?"
"Nope, because she chose you. I run Minkus International, I have a helicopter, and she chose you," Minkus said to Cory.
"Stuart, please. Aren't we a little too evolved to still be competing with each other?" Topanga had added herself into the conversation.
"Of course," Stuart said.

"Of course," Topanga had repeated but it didn't mean anything.
"Go. Between the two of us, Riley and I have 1260 "A" s. Ha!"
"That's remarkable, Topanga. Between the two of us, Farkle and I have 1261."
"Ha!"
"Ha!" Topanga turned around and glared at her husband behind her and he screamed slightly.

"I I had to, Topanga. He's a lot smarter than I am," Mr Matthews said towards his wife.
"But what's more important to me than anything Is that I have this guy. Come up here, son," Mr Minkus said to Farkle, and he stood up and joined him near the front of the classroom.
"Come up here, daughter," she said and Riley went us too. "Look how tall she is. She's been taller than me since the day she was born."
"Well, very nice. Good for you guys."