Aiden Meets First Date

I woke up and walked into the kitchen to see Maya making some oatmeal. Mum was at work, again, so Maya placed the bowl in front of me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and we sat and ate our oatmeal and talked.

"So Riley wants us to stay over tonight and we will be having a girls plus Aiden night. There will be us, Sarah, Darcy, Lola, Roxy and Serene." I agreed to the sleepover but I told Maya about my date at 5.

"Oh my God, Yay! Will you please tell me who it is with though? I know it's not any of the people we have invited over because they all said it's not them."

"I will tell you tonight, most likely. It's just a weird thing to talk about." She nodded her head and agreed.

I got changed into a plain black tee, black ripped jeans, black pump shoes, and a small black bag with some things in it. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I had started getting a zit on my face. I squeezed it so it wasn't swollen and then covered the colour of it with some concealer. The concealer didn't match my skin tone so I started putting on some foundation that I bought a while ago, until Maya walked in.

"Erm, Aiden? Why are you doing Makeup?" She was weirded out by the situation.

"I had a zit. Used a tiny but of concealer but it was too dark so I matched it with my skin tone by putting on some foundation." She started laughing as I explained it and I tackled her to the floor.

Half an hour later, Maya was ready and I had made myself a glass of apple juice, then orange, then two more glasses of apple, then I ate some celery. I know, I'm weird. I eat celery as a snack. It's one of my favourite things to eat, except Maya's famous Pancakes.

We hopped into the subway and I turned round to see Lucas sat there. Me and Maya sat with him.

"Where you off to Cowboy?" Maya giggled at my question and Lucas didn't really care.

"Heading to a farm down here. They have a few horses and I'm going to see if I can get one."

"Well, tell me if you do," I said to Huckleberry. It wasn't long until me and Maya got off of the subway and walked to Riley's. We pressed the buzzer.

"Maya," she said into the buzzer.
"And Aiden," I corrected. We only had to wait a second for Riley to press the buzzer and tell us to come on up.

We walked up to her apartment and Riley let us in. Auggie was sat eating his oatmeal and so was everyone else. We sat on the couch and put on a repeat episode of Red Planet Diaries. The theme song came on and Me and Maya started to sing it, but Riley joined in and so did Auggie.

Out here in space,
I kissed your green face,
But it feels like your light-years away...

I laughed at both Riley and Auggie, but Auggie really impressed me. Riley turned to me after she had finished eating.

"When will you be showing us your next new song?" Everyone turned their heads to me.

"Well I've finished one, but I wrote it with Maya so I think we should both sing it, since it was a twin effort." Everyone knew what it meant. Everybody ran from the table. Topanga ran to her room whilst Mr Matthews ran to the closet.

Topanga came back with a guitar and a microphone on a stand. Mr Matthews came in and placed two stools down and he set up a couple of stage lights. Me and Maya sat down and I started to play the song on the guitar.

We finished singing and everyone applauded. Riley was the first one to make a comment.

"Who is it about, Aiden?" I looked at her and just smiled.