Pizzly (Grolar)

For information: A grizzly-polar bear hybrid (also named grolar bear or pizzly bear or nanulak) is a rare ursid hybrid that has occurred both in captivity and in the wild.  

_____________________________________________________________________________

What can be better than a walk in nature, in spring, when everything comes alive, begins to bloom and chirping and singing of birds returning from the hot south? Only whole weekends spent in a tent, sitting by the fire under the stars and swimming in the still cool river.

Several tedious hours in an old bus that drove everyone far from civilization and cities came to an end. The girl jumped out of the bus, smacking and kneading the limbs that were numb from the long sitting. On the shoulders, pulling off the straps, hung an impressive backpack full of all sorts of things needed in the forest. The driver helped to pull out a tent and a bag of food from the trunk.

' Miss, will you live here all alone?'he asked.

'Yes, I do it for several years already. But why did you ask?' girl raised an eyebrow in surprise.

The driver looked around, lowered his voice and said:

'Not long ago, a beast appeared in the forest. No one has yet seen something like this before. They say that he looks like a bear, but his color is unusual, and he himself is strange. And at night, his roar awakens people in the surrounding villages and he has already broken several sheds near the houses, which is closer to the forest.

'What do you mean?' (Y/N) portrayed amazement on her face, but she thought to herself: 'Last time it was a giant wolf, before that a boar with meter-fangs. Is there something that drunken people can't invent?' And hurried to assure the man that everything will be fine.

Girl attached a bag with a tent to the backpack and lifted the burden and went into the forest, along a path that only she knows. Previously, she came here with her father, but in recent years, the health of the old man became worse, so the girl went alone. Each trip away from the noise of the city, people who are always hurrying somewhere, helped her to gather her thoughts, breathe out and just have a good time without eternal electronic devices. In the pocket of her jacket, an old scratched phone dangled, suitable only for calls and SMS, but he kept the charge for several days and survived more than one campground.

The road took a little more than half an hour and a beautiful flower-covered glade opened before the girl. Somewhere behind the trees, the noise of a small river jumping from stone to stone was heard. In the crowns of trees, birds jumped from branch to branch, talking among themselves in thin voices. The traveler went to the nearest tree and took off her heavy backpack.

The sun shone from the sky, causing the green to sparkle in its rays, and a light breeze, slipping between the trees, easily rocked the flower cups. The installation of the tent at the chosen place took a few minutes, and large enough experience of doing that had some effect. The young lady threw things inside and went to complete the arrangement of the camp. At last year's fire, grass and flowers had already proclaimed, so she only dragged from there a long dried-up log that served as a bench by the fire. The next point in the plan was to collect brushwood. There were enough branches and sticks to last a small campfire for long life. It had not rained for a long time so that they were all dry and should have been easy to light them up.

Having finished with the primary duties, the girl pulled out a thermos with tea and a bag with sandwiches from her backpack. It was her lunch. After heavy loads, such a meal only dulled the hunger, so remembering that somewhere nearby there were quite large thickets of raspberries and other berries, she took a small box with her and plunged into the forest.