Wolf

Ho-ho-ho, early Merry Xmas I guess coz I'm back. With a new part and... lots of bonus! Please enjoy~
_________________________________________________________________________

At first, the choice of such a profession as a photographer seemed (Y / N), seemed very attractive, despite the protests of others and her parents as well. And when it was necessary to choose a specialty, she, having seen enough videos and pictures made by animal photographers, made the decision easily. After all, just take pictures of cats, dogs for your heart's content, and sometimes go to the park or forest for a photo hunt for squirrels, rabbits, and other little creatures. It was for that purpose that she went out on this beautiful fine winter day. The snow that had fallen a few days ago creaked underfoot, and the girl's breath came out of her mouth in white clouds. Frost almost affectionately pinched the cheeks, not paying attention even to the bright winter sun. Not a day, but a charm.

This forest was well known to the girl because in her childhood she often visited her grandmother in the village at the edge of the forest. And now she just came to visit an old house full of memories. The old woman herself moved to the city, where life's much easier than in the countryside, where it was necessary to drive at least a few dozens of kilometers to the nearest hospital. Also in winter, the village almost died out, only the most stubborn remained there ones that haven't wanted to change unity with nature for the convenience of a big city. In the summer, as elsewhere, there was no rest from overcrowding of summer residents and people who came "culturally" to relax in nature.

The weather was wonderful and the young lady kept bringing the camera to her face. The lens clicked and the landscapes of the snowy, Christmassy decorated forest froze forever on the memory card. She was in no hurry to examine them, so as not to unnecessarily freeze her hands, especially when after that she can sit down with a cup of tea under a warm blanket and carefully study all the pictures, leaving only the best ones. Much to her chagrin, (Y /N) never saw the animals during her almost two-hour walk. On the snow cover, footprints were sometimes seen, but to find out when the animal ran here, one had to be a pathfinder, and the girl didn't have such talents. In general, she already had a good life, because almost all of her life she lived in a concrete jungle, considering such visits to a real forest as a rare pleasant pastime and an attempt to return inspiration that so often disappears.

The path along which she was walking was well trampled, although, in order for two people to pass, one would have to climb into the snowdrifts lying nearby. But so far nobody has come across, so this problem has not yet arisen. The young lady was so carried away by her thoughts and looking at the landscape in search of at least some animal that she hasn't even noticed at what moment the rare bird calls died down. An ominous silence descended onto the forest, and the sky began to rapidly become overcast with clouds. Until the light breeze ruffled the fur on her jacket's hood and hat, throwing a couple of small snowflakes in the girl's face.

"Snowfall? " (Y / N) stretched out her hand, catching several large flakes on a mitten and looking at the patterns at them. Although a few minutes ago the sun was shining and nothing indicated the sudden change of weather, now the snow was falling like a wall and in the tall bare branches, the wind began to howl. Having scolded herself with the last words for not looking at the forecast, before she stuck her head out into the street, the unlucky photo-hunter hurried back to the village. Everything spoke for itself - a snowstorm was approaching. In the forest, it certainly wasn't as scary as on the tops of mountains or in an empty field, but getting lost and freezing to death wasn't a pleasant prospect.

The wind no longer just howled quietly in the branches, but seeped through the trunks and pounced on the traveler with fury. It's only plus was that if it hadn't been for his angry outbursts, a snowdrift would have formed on top of her head long ago due to the heavy snowfall, which hid everything within a radius of a couple of meters. (Y/N) had to move almost by touch and at her own peril and risk. But as long as there was only one path, there were no problems. But soon her leg landed on a snowdrift.