Good morning drubbles

All 18 characters morning bonus! I think to write something like that for New Year but I'm really busy so I don't really know if I will finish it on time. But still, enjoy!

________________________________

"Bams!"

The ringing rang out almost near the ear, forcing the girl to jump out of bed and start looking around with sleepy eyes. The source of the noise was found immediately, standing exactly near the bed and holding a frying pan in his hands. Ichiro stood with wide opened eyes, not expecting the sound to be so loud. But noticing that his beloved, who was peacefully sleeping before, was looking at him with obvious disapproval, he smiled guiltily and scuffed his foot on the floor, hiding the weapon of mass awakening behind his back.

"Good morning! Do you want pancakes? I baked a whole mountain of them, somehow not coun ...", the pillow sweetly crashed into the guy's face, interrupting the tirade. (Y/ N) cursed in irritation and lay back, covering her head with a blanket. Sleep, of course, vanished, but she wouldn't have been herself if she hadn't tried to sleep a little more. And there was still a good fifteen minutes before the alarm clock.

"Don't be angry. I didn't do it on purpose...", the brunette tried to run his hands into her hideout to pull out of it, but received a slap on each palm. This surprised him a little, so, not thinking of anything better, he just picked up the bundle in his arms and began to unwrap it.

"Put me back!", but as soon as the young lady poked her head out, she was immediately kissed tenderly, suppressing any indignation in the bud. Only after making sure that the kiss began to interest her more than the offense, the young man pulled back and smiled contentedly.

"Good morning, princess."

***

"Jiro, get up. It's time for you to go to school! Yes, and I would also have to get ready for school ...", the alarm clock rang like crazy for five minutes already. But the embrace of the blanket was so warm and cozy... near the ear an indistinct muttering was heard and strangers' arms wrapped around her waist, tightly pressing her their owner.

"No", Jiro's voice was a little hoarse from sleep, and apparently he wasn't going to wake up and go anywhere. This affair, of course, wasn't the most exciting or most fun, but there still was a need to go to school. Notes won't write themselves, and the lessons will not listen to themselves.

"Well, five more minutes", the guy moaned like a child, squeezing the girl more and more in his arms. "Almost like a plush toy", she thought, and sighed heavily, fighting the urge to hit him.

"Come on, move", she would have stood up long ago, if not for one "but", which, for fidelity, also buried his nose in the crook of her neck. The measured breathing tickled the skin, (Y/N) laughed and began to fight back, trying to free herself.

"I won't get up until you kiss me!", the brunette shouted, without opening his eyes and trying to dodge all the pinches at the same time. But he still didn't let her go from the ring of his hands, only loosened his grip. The young lady sighed, turning, and kissed him briefly on the corner of his lips. He smiled contentedly and released her from his embrace, rolling over onto the other side.

" Well, five more minutes ..."

***

" (Y /N), wake up."

"Ok ...," Usually the girl always got up exactly on the alarm clock, but yesterday's staying well past midnight and almost complete absence of sleep clearly prevented this. It wasn't careful, but what could she do? The book was so interesting ... She just needed to finish it.

"If you don't get up, I'll pour this glass of water on you." There wasn't even a hint of a joke in the boy's voice. This forced her to move, with difficulty tearing herself away from the pillow, and took a sitting position. But, despite this, cold splashes still flew in her face.