Alice Tridane

Writer: @TheUnexpectedVictor

Name: Alice Tridane

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Personality: Alice is hardworking and driven. She tries her best at everything she does, and pushes herself, and although this can often result in a lot of stress, Alice doesn't care. She wants to the best she can...even if it means a little bit of pain on the side. Because of this Alice can often been seen as an optimist, and though her goals in life are of the most serious sort, Alice herself isn't that serious at all. She loves a good laugh. Because Alice, is a smart, hardworking girl, she's capable of having talents that most people don't.

Appearance: Alice is pretty. Not the sort of makeup pretty but the natural pretty. She has light colored skinned, marred with scars, and various dots like most people do. Standing at 5'7" Alice is very slender, and graceful, but a bit muscled, gained from what she did. She has pin straight platinum blonde hair, streaked with darker blonde highlights down to about her chest, though she often pulls it up into a ponytail or braid out of habit. Alice has hazel eyes dotted with golden flecks, and framed by long black eyelashes, and in a line that stretches across her nose lays a splash of freckles. Her lips are a light pink, hiding white teeth that took 3 years of braces in middle school to be straight.

Background: Alice grew up as most people do. Going through school day by day, coming home to a normal family which composed of just her mother and father. However while most kids have hobbies that they often do on the side, Alice didn't...she had something she devoted her life to, and that was gymnastics. Most days she had gymnastic practice, as she had since she was little and on the days she didn't she had dance class. Alice aspired to be a great gymnast, but when she passed her prime gymnastic years-which consisted of her teen years- she left behind the professional sport, bringing with her years of pained muscles, and joints and her skills. Although she still does do gymnastics she doesn't compete anymore, and instead focuses on her work in college.

Occupation: Former competitive gymnast. Current university student.