Task One: Dying to Meet You

"Hello my name is Giles. If you didn't already read my introduction please, go read that now. If you have well welcome to Rue Manor!"

"You have all just arrived at the manor along with... the killer and they are "dying" to meet you all. Now let me give you a tour of the manor now... Shall we. You are standing in the great room or meeting room now there are bedrooms upstairs for all of you and a kitchen and dining room here. There is also a parlor and a library but that is not all... there's a attic upstairs and just outside is the pool. Oh and let's not forget the morgue down stairs."

"Now please, make yourself comfortable and we hope you have a "killer" time. Now please enjoy your alone time and head up to your room."

As I watched them all leave I went to my butlers quarters... I then read my favorite book "How to Excel in Serving Food." I love the way they describe the hand motions in serving well... Then I heard a loud scream! I ran outside shocked and in my mind I said, it has begun.

Task One: Dying to Meet You

Your first task, I hope you are excited as I am! Now I cannot wait to get started... But first we have to go over some additional rules. First after everyone is done writing their entries I will put out the "cards"! The bottom two... or more will be up for votes. If you are spared you move on if you are scared you are up for votes! After that in the 2nd task and on you will choose a location for your character to go too. Usually this will be the victims last known whereabouts, the crime scene, and the morgue. There will be clues to the murder under the choices but you MUST visit ONE, and only one. If you don't understand just wait until the 2nd task. If you can survive this task. Get it? Got it? Good! Now for your task! This task will just be an intro to what will happen in the real games. Your task is to write about your experience arriving at the house, meeting the other guests (you must talk to to at least 1 guest), and touring the manor. Stop when you hear the scream though. I know it may sound boring but it is just to start it up! The killing begins after! Oh and no one will be eliminated this round;)

Due Date: September 27, 2014