Finals [ALICE TRIDANE]

The night is silent, and quiet. Perhaps I should be freaked out about it being so quiet, so silent...but I am not for I am the killer. There is nothing to fear, only me. Too bad my game will be over soon, only one person left to kill before the finale...poor little Lillian Jones won't ever get to make it there. Perhaps it should sadden me, that I am going to kill her but I doesn't not one bit. It doesn't sicken me or make me evaluate what I'm doing at all. Although, it's not like I enjoy killing but more of that I'm forced to do it by people even more powerful than me. So I just brush it off or face death myself.
I use a lockpick to get into her room, and to make things easier knock her out with chloroform so that she doesn't resist to what I'm about to do. Such a simple but elegant murder. Using tools I have brought with me, I remove her eyes and place them into a jar next to her bed, then quickly I chop off her head, sending blood everywhere. I swear I see her body twitch, but it doesn't matter now...she's dead.
I change her out of her sleeping clothes and into a pure white, ghost like attire, before wrapping her up in the bloody sheets and taking her downstairs, taking the jar of eyes with me but leaving the tools. Once down stairs I place her near the end of the stairs deciding what to do with her body.
Grabbing her head I place it in her stiff hands, and set her body up so it stands, leaning against the stair railing. On and end table next to the stairs I place her eyes in the jar and a bowl of candy with the place card "Happy Halloween" written in Lillian's blood. Behind the bowl I put a radio and put in a spooky music CD. Such fitting decoration for the holiday, and more realistic than any of the others out there too.
Quickly I go to the morgue, and place all my bloodied clothes in a small normally locked drawer, before washing the blood off myself in the sink. After that I head back upstairs sidestepping her body and going to sleep. I wonder what time in the morning I'll be awoken to the screams of my fellow housemate...guess I'll have to find out.