Task One Males

Writer: @YourAverageDemigod

It was a grey rainy day when Alexander Monrine arrived at the mansion, Alexander was actually surprised of the place. He expected a cardboard box with drawn windows. But the mansion was nothing like that, he grab the doorknocker that was had the face of a lion and knocked.

It wait wasn't long, that is if you aren't Alexander, the waiting felt like hours. When the door opened to reveal a maid, Alexander couldn't help but be a little dramatic. "What took you so long?" the maid raised her eyebrow at him.

"It's only been a minute."

"And minutes could feel like hours." Alexander spoke back, his words were hard like stone.

"Why don't you come in." she said, Alexander grab his suitcase and walked into the empty building.

"Where is everybody?" Alexander ask in a unpleasant type of tone.

"They are in the great room, please follow me." Alexander walked in front of the maid.

"I think I can find, now leave." the maid shrugged, and left. Alexander turned back to the way they were going. "I guess it's this way." Alexander walked to a opened door room, laughter and chatting was filled in it.

"Oh my god the drive was a train wreck!" Alexander said to the crowd, everybody looked at him, the expression on their face showed they already hated the celebrity. Alexander looked for anyone who would say something back, but got nothing. It wasn't until later that the crowd went back to talking.

Alexander swore under his breath, he went to the alcohol table and made a small glass of vodka.

"Excuse me sir, but are you Alexander Monrine?" Alexander turned to the voice, a girl her hair the color of sand was the one to ask.

"Yes I am, and you are?" Alexander used a flirty tone, making the girl smile.

"I'm Charlotte, I must say that you are probably one of my favorite actors." Alexander smiled, a cheap fake smile.

"Thank you Charlotte."

"Can I have your autograph?" Charlotte asked, Alexander could never say to no to such a request. As he signed her journal he got up from his seat.

"I'm going to tour the mansion, would you like to tour with me?"

"No, I'm sorry." Alexander smiled and left the great room.

Almost every light was on in the house, pictures hanged on every wall. But one picture made Alexander stop and stare. It was a man, old and wrinkly his eyes were filled with joy though. Alexander shuddered, he has nightmares about growing old. Hopefully that'll never happen.

As he took a sip of wine from his glass, the light flickered off and on and a scream broke the silence.

--------------------------------------------

Writer: @PrestonWillis

I walked into Rue Manor and this creepy dude Giles showed us around. He showed us the dining room. So elegant. But when he showed us the staircase that led down to the morgue, I felt scared. I never get scared. I don't even know why I was scared. When he told us to get to know each other, everyone seemed to already have people in mind. I just stood there waiting for someone to open up. There are only thirteen of us. I guess I'm the odd man out. I decided to listen on to other people's conversations. While I was listening to "Cyril", I think and "Charlotte" talk, I found out that her dad is the CEO of some company! OMG! I'm the CEO and a lawyer. Suck on that! I sat down on the couch and thought to myself. I was really hoping I could conjure up an alliance from the beginning. No one ever liked me in school. Why would they like me now? All of a sudden I heard a crash and a scream. I saw Giles running our way.