Chapter 1

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"Yah Hyung! Will you help me? I really like her so much.. I wanted to be with her so badly. I was hoping you could give me advices on how to court a girl." Jungkook cling unto my arms.

This kid has been pestering me about how to court the girl he likes.

Her name was Roseanne Park and she was from Australia.

I bet Jungkook really has a thing for Australian girls.

"Aigoo.. you're annoying jinja! Alright Alright but right after my game right here." I muttered full of annoyance.

I was busy playing the trendiest game nowadays called "Mobile Legends."

"HA! I LOST IT!" I heard Hoseok hyung shouted in surrender beside me.

"It's because you're a loser." Jungkook teasingly told Hoseok and sticked out his tongue towards him.

"Yah! You! Come back here!" Jungkook  started running away as soon as Hoseok stood up to chase him.

I have to admit, they're the most childish friends I have, including Taehyung and Jin hyung..

"Hey! Just stop it!" I shouted as I called after them.

As soon as I reached outside the living room, I only saw Hoseok hyung.

"Hyung, where's Jungkook?"I asked him.

"Aigoo, that brat just insulted me. He's in his room right now. He's chatting his girl." He replied.

"Kookie yah?" I knocked at his door.

To my surprise, he pulled me inside and made me sat on the chair across him.

"Hyung, please help me reply to her."

"Alright calm down.. give me your phone." He gave me his phone and snickered as I saw the message.

Roses are Rosie: Hey, I'm so glad we've met here through chat. I was wondering if we have the same tastes.

Rosé's POV

"Omo Omo Omo!!!!" Lisa giggled as she looked at me typing fast at my phone.

"Yah Chaeyoung ah. You better be careful with that Jungkook guy. Who knows he's just another playboy." Jisoo gave me a warning look.

"Aigoo.. He's a kind one. I can feel it. We even have the same tastes." I defended.

Kookies n' cream: Let me see, I like Taeyang sunbae's music. I love Kimchi Stew. I love to play piano and draw. I love the color blue.

My eyes sparkled,

This guy is quite similiar to me.

"Hmm.. not bad. He'd be the perfect guy for you. Jisoo unnie, our Chaeyoung has finally found her perfect match. Both have the same taste and preferences." Jennie who happened to see the message told Jisoo.

"See, told ya." I playfully sticked my tongue out to Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo who go intrigued finally went towards me and snatched my phone.

Then she started typing.

"YAH UNNIE! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!!" I stood up and snatched back my phone.

I saw what she typed and I gasped whilst half smiling.

Roses are Rosie: Let's meet each other tonight by the Myeongdong streets, 6PM.

Jimin's POV

"Bro, she must be so eager to meet you." I smiled as I gave back the phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook flashed his victorious smile upon me.

"Hyung! SHE'S FINALLY MEETING UP WITH ME!!! I NEED YOU TO BE WITH ME TONIGHT TO HELP ME!" Jungkook jumped and giggled excitedly like a kid.                                       

I shook my head.                               

Kookie is still a kid indeed.

FASTFORWARD >>>> THAT NIGHT BY THE MYEONGDONG STREETS.

Kookies n' cream: I'm here outside the Ice cream parlor shop near the border.                                                         

I can feel Jungkook's nervousness as I noticed him tapping his foot anxiously on the ground.

"Calm down Kook. Don't show that you're nervous." I patted his back.

"Thanks Hyung, it's just my first time." He let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you Jungkook?" Me and Jungkook both looked up.

My mouth went agape.

No way... It's Park freaking Chaeyoung.

                : END OF CHAPTER :

                : END OF CHAPTER :