Chapter 3

Rosé's POV

I still couldn't get over about what happened this night.

Why of all people, he's the bestfriend of Jungkook?!! I HATE THAT FAT GUY!!!!

I tried my best to fall asleep but I couldn't. I kept rolling back and forth in bed but my insomnia is getting worse.

"Gwaenchana?"Lisa asked as she laid down beside me.

"Mm." I hummed in response.

"Jungkook was a fun guy isn't he?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, you got a message." Lisa handed me my pink phone.

I turned it on and saw the message of Jungkook.

Kookies n' cream: Good Night Rosie, see ya tomorrow. I will bring my hyungs with me.

Author's POV

"Ooh, well that would be fun."  Lisa muttered.

***Flashback***

"Lisa, you could come tomorrow if you want to." Jungkook tells Lisa, then he smiles at her with his bunny teeth.

***end of flashback***

Lisa chuckled on her own as she remembered the way Jungkook smiled at her.

"Yah why are you smiling there all by yourself?" Rosé asked Lisa as she adjusted herself.

"Well, I just realized it now. Never ever let go of Jungkook. I think he'd be the best boyfriend you'll ever have." Lisa told her with her most sincere tone.

"Aigoo. I get it. Yah help me pick an outfit tomorrow arrasseo?"

"Sure. Good night Chae"

"Good Night Lisa."

They then turned off the lamp and dozed off to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I laid down on my bed. Thoughts running wildly inside my head.

If only she knows the real reason why I did that...

I turned to my right side and see Jungkook already snoring.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you ahead of time about my past with Rosé....

[ The next morning....AT THE ICE SKATING RINK ]

Author's POV

Jimin was leaning on the walls as he stared at Rosé playing with Lisa at the ice skating rink.

His expressions changed when Jungkook approached Rosé and held her hand as he pulled her to glide with him on the snow

"You seem to be jealous." Jimin got startled with Jin's voice beside him.

"Me jealous? why would I be hyung?" Jimin denied

"I know it."

"Yah, I think you've gotten the wrong
idea."

"Pabo, I know what you're thinking. It's not about that. It's about you being jealous of not having a girlfriend yet.
How about try courting that friend of her Lisa."

Jimin then looked at Lisa, but he doesn't even feel butterflies in his stomach and weird palpitations in her heart whenever he sees her.

"No hyung.. She's just not my type."

"Aigoo. Really?"

After several minutes of watching....Jimin finally sat down on the benches.

Rosé happened to go there.

"Umm.. Jimin, do you have any water?" She tried asking him trying to forget the ice between them.

"Ah... here it i-....." Jimin was about to grab a water bottle inside his duffel bag but Jungkook already rushed towards Rosé.

"Here, I just bought that." Jungkook said as he handed her the water bottle.

Rosé was surprised, she looked at Jimin then to Jungkook.

"Aigoo, thanks guys." She just laughed it off and went back to play with Lisa.

"Bro, how's Dahyun?" Suga hyung asked as he sat on Jimin's other side.

"I don't know. I broke off contact with her." Jimin responded

"Bro, you should be dating her again though." Nam Joon told him.

Jimin's POV

That's it.

All of my hyungs including Jungkook doesn't know that I had a past with Rosé. All they know is that I only had an ex like Dahyun.

Right now, it sucks seeing the girl you truly love in someone else's arm.

I watched as Chaeyoung and Jungkook wrestled through the snow.

The way Jungkook wraps his arm around Rosé. It really breaks my heart.

Maybe it's time to avoid her at all cost.....

That night......

We all rode a huge gray van, Jin hyung was the one driving, Taehyung was in the front seat and I sat behind Jungkook and Rosé.

Their entwined hands distracted me so much.

We finally arrived in our last destination...

We are going to have a campfire now in Gyeonkduk forest.

As everyone were now busy preparing the campfire, I noticed Chaeyoung standing beside me.

"I know that you're wondering why I'm initiating conversations with you currently.." She spoke in her raspy tone.

"Wae?" I asked her.

"It's because..... I want you to forget that we had a past Jimin. Move on, just pretend that you're mad at me." She replied, then she eventually walked away and went to Jungkook.

Yeah,Just go to him....

What I heard from her just made my heart shatter into pieces.

So, she wants it that way huh? Fine, let's see about that....I'll make you suffer Park Chaeyoung...

| end of Chapter |