Chapter 7

The next morning...

Rosé's POV

Jungkook brought me to the bar where he and his hyungs usually hang out.

"Hyungs, Rosé is here." Jungkook told them.

"Yayyy!!" Taehyung ran towards me like a kid and tackled me with a hug.

"Wah pretty as always Chae." Hoseok complimented me.

"Hey back off dude." I chuckled as Jungkook pulled away Taehyung from me with his most jealous expression.

"Wow our Kookie is jealous." Jin laughed.

"Good morning Chae. Forgive me for I still need to go to sleep. Bye." Yoon Gi yawned as he instantly dived unto the long couch.

I laughed as I noticed that only Yoon Gi oppa sleeps the most hours than the rest of them.

"I'll say sorry on behalf of Yoon Gi hyung." Nam Joon told me with his dimple smile.

"He usually stays overnight at his studio." Hoseok added.

"Aigoo, gwaenchana. Anyways, hello everyone." I bowed down at them.

"Have you eaten Chae?" Jungkook asked me with concern.

Surge of guilt struck me.

What did you do to deserve this Jungkook?

I looked down, then my eyes travelled on that one person who was busy on his phone on the bar couch.

Then his eyes met mine, we both end up glancing at each other.

He half smiled and winked at me.

This tease.

"Oh... Do you have something to say to Jimin hyung?" Jungkook suddenly blocked my view.

"What? Um... nothing." I pretended to look at another direction.

"Oh, because you had been staring at him the whole time it seems like you needed something."

"Come on Kookie, she just greeted me by smiling can't you see?" Jimin said with casual tone.

"Oh I see. Anyways, Chae... Would you like to come with us? We're going to the newly opened park. There we can have our fun date." Jungkook asked me.

"Of course." I replied with a smile.

Then Jungkook smiled before giving me a peck on my lips.

Fortunately all of his hyungs were already busy doing their own thing.

However, what was unavoidable was the fact that Jimin saw what just happened and I could feel his cold, blank, and emotionless expression.

I'm dead.

Jimin's POV

"Hey hyung, wanna go with us? we're going to the park to take a walk, Jin hyung and the others are going as well." Jungkook asked me.

"Yeah Jiminie, come on and let's have some fun a little bit." Jin pulled me to stand up.

"I'm tired." I pretended to yawn.

"Aigoo, don't imitate Yoon Gi, look at him! he's drooling. Yucks!" Hoseok pretended to puke.

"Arrasseo." I had no choice but to agree.

I have to bear this.

AT THE PARK....

Author's POV

Chaeyoung was already walking together with Jungkook and his hyungs at the park.

Chaeyoung was clinging unto Jungkook's arm as they both smiled happily looking at the different booths.

Jimin was behind the rest of them, secretly sending death glares at Jungkook.

Forgive me Jungkook but Chae is mine...He thought.

"Hey look, let's try that archery." Hoseok pointed at the booth where there was a target with stuff toys on top of it. And there are also bow and arrows.

"Hello sir, why don't you try this game... we need two competitors for this and the winner gets the chance to get the stuff toy that got hit for the girl." The lady in charge explained.

"Not me, the bow might get destroyed." Nam Joon said.

"Definitely not me." Hoseok backed out.

"Not good at that." Jin walked away.

"I volunteer then." Jimin finally stepped in.

"Wow are you sure hyung?" Jungkook asked him.

"Yeah I'm sure." Jimin replied with his now fierce look.

Rosé looked at both Jimin and Jungkook feeling overwhelmed.

"Wow, that's good. Let's begin the game now." The lady in charge commanded.

Jungkook then dropped coins on the booth counter.

Jimin was the first one who took the bow and arrow, he slowly stretched it before releasing it to the target.

Unfortunately, no stuff toy fell.

There was a last try,

He closed his other eye, his hand was shaking while stretching. He was so engrossed and focused trying his best to get the item for that one girl he loved.

The stuff toy........

didn't fell.

"Aww, that's bad Jimin. Better luck next time." Nam Joon patted Jimin's back.

This time, it was Jungkook's turn.

"Go Golden Maknae!!" Jin cheered up.

Jungkook released the arrow and then....

BAM!

The stuff toy fell.

Then his hyungs cheered, Jimin on the other hand pretended to smile.

Jungkook then gave the stuff toy that fell to Rosé.

"Wow.. How cute." Rosé squished and hugged the ice bear stuff toy.

"All for you my Rosie." Jungkook told her sweetly.

Rosè tried her best to prevent herself from blushing.

She then looked around and noticed that Jimin walked away from them.

                    | end of Chapter |