Chapter 5

Rosé's POV

I got really tired after the whole campfire activity, but I'm still happy that I'd get to meet new guy friends of Jungkook, and of course my ex.

I showered and changed to my comfy clothes before laid down on my bed.

I heard my phone vibrate then I took it to check who messaged me.

Christian Park: Hello 💕

Roses are Rosie: Who are you?

Christian Park changed your nickname to Chipmunk

Chipmunk: With all due respect sir, may I know who are you?

Christian Park: It's me Jimin.

I clenched my phone and felt butterflies in my stomach.

Gosh, how on earth did this punk know my account??

Chipmunk: Stop messaging me now.

Christian Park: Calm down baby girl. I just want to clear things out between us. You know, like a proper closure so that I will surely forget our past. Meet me tomorrow 9 am at the Everland Theme Park.

Is he kidding me? Of all places why at Everland Theme Park?

Chipmunk: If you think I'm going, well you're wrong.

Christian Park: If you won't then don't. I will tell everyone about our past anyway.

Chipmunk: YOU JERK!!! ALRIGHT FINE! 😡

Christian Park: Then it's all good. See ya 😉

I wrapped my whole body with the blanket. Beads of sweat started forming in my forehead and I felt more butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know but I think he has a very devious plan. How many times do I have to tell him that he needs to forget our past and pretend that he's mad at me? Anyway, I won't let myself get swayed by his flirtatious moves again. Never!

"CHAE?" I heard Lisa's voice then I took the blanket off of me.

"Oh hey Lisa." I sat up and fixed my hair

"Are you okay? Are you perhaps feeling cold?"

"Ani, I'm just loving the warmth and the softness of my blanket." I lied

She showed her flashy smile and jumped right unto me, tackling me down on the bed.

I struggled underneath her as she chuckled.

Aigoo, our baby Lisa...

Meanwhile at BTS dormitory....

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jimin at the living room busy typing at his phone.

I was curious so I sat beside him.

"Hyung what's that?" I asked and he looked startled as he pulled his phone away.

"Ah nothing." He half smiled

"Eyy, just show it to me." I managed to snatched his phone from his hands.

Chipmunk: YOU JERK!!! ALRIGHT FINE! 😡

Christian Park: Then it's all good. See ya 😉

"Yah who is this? Chipmunk?" I asked him.

"It's my new girl." Jimin hyung replied but he looked pale.