Chapter 2

Author's POV

This feels so weird...Rosé thought.

She, together with Lisa, Jimin and Jungkook were eating dinner at the Hongdae Hotel Rooftop bars.

"I'm so happy that you and Chaeyoung had finally meet each other." Lisa smiled at Jungkook.

"Chaeyoung?" Jungkook looked at Lisa then to Rosé with his puzzled expression.

"That's her real name, Roseanne is her foreign name. But to make it easier, just simply call her Rosé or Chae." Lisa explained

"Chae..." Jungkook tried calling out.

Then Rosé blushed whilst smiling.

Jimin who was sitting beside Jungkook happened to choke on his food.

"Hyung! Gwaenchana?" Jungkook held his back.

"I'm fine." Jimin spoke with his mouth half full of steak.

Rosé chuckled a little bit.

"Yah oppa.. look, you just made Chaeyoung smile." Lisa grinned.

She indeed smiled at me... How I miss it...Jimin thought.

"Mianhe... I just so love the food here. Anyways, nice to meet you." Jimin reached out his hand to her.

Rosé looked at him with hesitation.

Then she took his hand and shook it.

"You and Chae should have done that awhile ago, both of you are funny you know?" Jungkook tried brightening up the mood as she laughed hardly.

Jimin's POV

We shook hands and she really couldn't look at me straight in the eyes the moment we did that.

But it was evident in her expression that she was hurt.

Pretending that we're strangers. That's the least thing we could do for now.

Awhile ago, I couldn't dare myself to face her yet. I just walked ahead of them and led them in this vicinity.

"Excuse me... umm.. I think I need to go for some fresh air." Rosé stood up which made me, Jungkook, and Lisa get shocked.

"Uh.. yeah sure go ahead." Jungkook told her with his sweet bunny smile not leaving his face.

"Is she okay?" Jungkook this time turned to me.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her?" I concentrated back again at my food pretending as if I wasn't concerned.

I continued slicing my steak.

"Shall I go look for her?" Lisa asked me and Jungkook.

"No, let me be the one to do that instead. Since this is still our first date."   Jungkook stood up.

"As her friend, I also have to do it. How about let's just go together." Lisa stood up as well.

"Then I'll be heading to the restroom, while you look for her okay?" I told them as I stood up too.

"Sure Oppa, no worries. we'll be back as well." Lisa told me before she and Jungkook walked to look for her.

" Lisa told me before she and Jungkook walked to look for her

I lied.

I was also going to look for her.

Rosé's POV.

Why is life tricking me? Why did we bumped unto each other again?...

I let out a heavy sigh as I went on the farthest area of the rooftop bar.

I held on the railings as I looked at the view of city lights underneath me.

Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I miss you Chaeyoung ah...Please come back."

I froze as soon as I recognized the familiar voice and fragrance.

Then his grip on my waist tightened, then I could feel his soft locks on my back.

"I want us to go back to the way it was before. I regretted everything. I'm sorry."

My eyes got teary once again.

I let out a scoff and pulled away his arms from my waist.

I then turned to face him.

"Sorry doesn't bring back everything Jimin. You stepped on my dignity, you impregnated Dahyun! You were an opportunist who wanted nothing except money and fame." I told him with my cold voice.

"But it's you I love an-..."

"Oh really? Is that what you call love? replacing me just for money and fame. Why don't you love yourself then? No... I'm wrong, you already love yourself too much to the point of being insensitive of other people's feelings." 

"Oh... You're just there all along!" Jimin and Rosé stepped back away from each other as soon as they heard Jungkook's voice.

Jimin's POV

"Oppa, I thought you were at the restroom?" Lisa turned to me.

"Ah.. well after I went there, I decided to explore the whole area once again and then I saw her." I made up a lie.

Rosé's POV

"Chae.. how about let's continue with our date. Let's go at the Theme Park. You going with us hyung?" Jungkook turned to me then asked to Jimin.

"No. You could go there. Have fun with yourselves." Jimin replied and he gave me his coldest glare.

He then left.

"Seriously Jungkook, is your hyung alright?" Lisa asked Jungkook.

"I don't know maybe he's just tired. Come on." Jungkook pulled my arm and I held Lisa's arm as well.

:END OF CHAPTER: