Chapter 10

Rosé's POV

"Hyung!" Jungkook called him up after we watched them kissed which is a pain in my ass.

Oh no... please don't cry Chae..

"Oh Jungkook ah." Jimin approached us with Dahyun clinging unto his arm.

"Wow... you look kinda familiar, Did I meet you before?" Dahyun suddenly turned to me.

"I'm Roseanne Park." I told her with a blank expression of my face.

"So it seems like you brought your girlfriend with you Jungkook ah." Jimin looked at me then back to Jungkook.

He smiled... as if he wasn't affected at all.

His smile was authentic enough.

"Yeah, we're having a date with my jagi..I'm so happy that you and Dahyun are finally back together hyung."

"Yes, I'm happy as well Kookie yah.. Jimin actually fetched me from my house and knelt down before proposing and apologizing saying he couldn't live without me. Isn't that sweet?" Dahyun replied on behalf of Jimin.

This girls seems to be so clingy on him not that I mind it.

"Proposal? Hyung is it true? are you really going to get married now?" Jungkook asked to Jimin.

"Yes. I realized that when I met Dahyun, everything was called serendipity. I was destined to be with her and we can give each other the love and care we deserve."Jimin replied

I felt a huge lump in my throat.

This isn't the Jimin I've known.

But I'm happy if he's happy. I can even see that he's even smiling more brightly right now.

The glow in his eyes are different.

"So, where are you taking your girlfriend next?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"I'm going to take her home since our date is adjourned." Jungkook replied

Jimin's POV

"Okay, take care and be careful on your way home." I told them.

"How about you? Where are you taking Dahyun?" Jungkook was the one who asked me this time.

I tried sneaking a glance at Rosé and noticed that she had been looking down all this time.

"I'm going to bring her to the park where we used to stay." I replied.

Then I noticed Rosé clenching her fists on her side.

She was the one who let me go, who told me to go to Dahyun, and told me that she belonged with Jungkook.

I can see why she's acting this way.

Besides, she's right. I thought it wasn't too late but it was.

Time can't be turned back.

Even though it hurts in this moment, I've always known it....

Chaeyoung is the other half of my broken heart, a fragment of my broken past......I guess we'd have to move on now.

"Oooh...How sweet, right Chae?" Jungkook bunny smiled.

Rosé nodded and half smiled still not looking at us.

"Of course. I miss this girl, I'd have to spent a lot of time with her." I pecked Dahyun on the lips not minding the people in front of me.

Rosé's POV

I can't take this anymore.. This is so hard.

Seeing him pecking her on the lips, it crushed me inside.

"Umm.. So I guess you still have to go on a date. So we better get going." Jungkook told them.

"Okay. Bye." Dahyun shook hands with Jungkook and me.

"Bye." I told them and slightly looked at Jimin.

He looked at me and his eyes were concerned and soft.

"Ah.... omo Jimin, we almost forgot....Tonight is my birthday party, I invite both of you." Dahyun stopped us.

"Ah Jinja? Happy birthday." I greeted her

"Happy birthday Dahyun. Arrasseo, just tell us the place so we could prepare."Jungkook greeted her as well.

"Here." Dahyun gave me
and Jungkook two lavender envelopes.

FASTFORWARD >>>>

Jungkook and Rosé arrived at the Grand Marble Plaza.

So many guests were already there,
including Dahyun's twice friends.

Rosé's POV

I looked around and noticed that Jimin and Dahyun were nowhere to be found.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked

Then I saw a little child who looks exactly like Jimin.

"Happy Birthday Ji yong!" I heard a guest greeted him.

"Woah, wait... I thought it was Dahyun's birthday, it turns out to be Ji yong's, Jimin's son." Jungkook told me.

"Woah really?" I pretended to be surprised

How can I be so stupid? Of course, it would be their precious son's birthday and Dahyun lied. tsk.

FASTFORWARD >>>>

I decided to explore around a little bit.

A yawn escaped from my lips as I walked towards a strange hallway.

What could be in here..

Just then, I heard strange noises.

Gasps?

Then I saw two familiar people kissing and making out.

As I walked closer, I feel my heart torn into pieces.

It was Jimin, I didn't want to believe it.

But...

Right in front of me, he tasted every bit of Dahyun.

"I love you Dahyun damn much." He told her.

My tears fell down as I ran away all I can.

I hate you Park Jimin. I really hate you.

                 | end of Chapter |