Chapter 4

Author's POV

Lisa, Rosé together with Jungkook and his hyungs were now gathered around the campfire.

"So tell us more about yourself now Lisa." Hoseok pointed at her.

"I'm LALISA MANOBAN!! I LOVE KOREA!" Lisa exclaimed happily like a child.

Then all the boys laughed at her silliness.

"How about you Chaeyoung ah... Let us know about yourself too, especially that you're now Jungkook's girlfriend, did you have any past relationship?." Jin pointed at her.

Rosé stood up and smiled at them.

"Annyeong everyone, umm actually... I don't have any past relationship at all,
Jungkook is the first guy I've ever dated." She told them.

"Oooooh." The boys reacted at her statement as they teasingly elbowed the laughing Jungkook.

Except for one boy, he was just giving a cold glare to Rosé.

"Really? For all I know she had one." Jimin suddenly spoke making everyone froze into silence.

"Really? Yah how come you know about this?" Suga turned to him.

Jimin then stood up and looked at Rosé straightly.

"Can't you see guys? She's lying... I even saw them making love every night. Then one time, they even went to the convenience store just to make the girl happy because she'll finally be eating..Not just that, they dated several and multiple times. " 

Rosé tried to hold in her tears which is now about to fall.

"Chae? What's the meaning of this?" Jungkook turned to Rosé.

"Don't listen to him guys. He's lying."

"Just admit it Chaeyoung.. You're the one lying here. I don't want any of my friends having a liar girlfriend."  Jimin spat out for the last time before leaving them all with mixed reactions.

"Look, you should've told us the truth Chae. Everything will be fine, I'll still accept you." Jungkook told her.

"Mianhe. I just don't want to discuss about it anymore." Rosé looked down in grief.

Then Lisa hugged her as soon as she started sobbing.

"I'll try to look for hyung okay? Be right back." Jungkook stood up as he ran.

"Sorry for asking you a personal question Chaey." Jin deeply apologizef at her.

"Ani. Gwaenchana." Rosé replied.

"Here." Taehyung offered her a handkerchief.

"Thanks" She told Taehyung.

"Look from now on, let's change discussions." Suga said

Meanwhile....

Jimin's POV

That was what she wanted right? Forgetting the past and wanting me to be mad at her.

Then it's time to show how cruel I can be. She left me without understanding my situation. I hate her and I'm definitely going to make her pay.

"Hyung, you don't have to hate Chaeyoung that much." I heard Jungkook beside me.

I was in the van leaning and I turned to face him.

"She's a slut. She's not good for you Jungkook."

"Hyung, you can't call her like that."

"Mianhe, but as your hyung I couldn't just allow her to be the girl for you."

"Hyung please...."

"Kookie yah?" I stopped talking to Jungkook when I heard a familiar voice.

I looked at her, and she was looking very guilty.

I guess my first phase of making you suffer is done...

I sent her a death glare as soon as she looked at me.

Then I left both of them.

Jungkook's POV

I looked at Chaeyoung.

"Look, if it's about that. Everything's fine Chae. I really forgive you for lying.I understand you're traumtized by your past." I then hugged her.

I really wanted to know Rosé more deeper, it seems like she's hiding something from the past that only Jimin hyung knows.

I want her to tell me what happened with her past relationship when the time's right.

Jimin hyung, I couldn't reach to him as of now. He seems really affected awhile ago just because of this. I wonder why.

Jimin's POV

I went inside the van and looked at them straight from the dark tinted window.

I just couldn't deal with this anymore.

I loved her. I only love Chaeyoung.

That time when Dahyun got impregnated by me. I really wished it didn't happened.

Right now, I'm supporting her financially, I didn't married her because I reserved it only for Chaeyoung.

But what did she do? She only replaced me with my bestfriend. She couldn't understand nor forgive me at all.

I turned on the shower, my thoughts is still running on what happened awhile ago.

I couldn't afford to make you suffer no matter how many times you push me away Chae.... I will not pretend that there's nothing between us anymore. I will make you mine no matter what happens now. I will make you understand and forgive me. I don't care about Jungkook or anyone anymore.....

I then closed my eyes trying to ease myself.

| end of Chapter |