Chapter 15

"W-we need to go save him!" Jay stood up.

"Jay... you should rest. You're pretty injured. Not to mention your shoulder is still healing." Lloyd reasoned.

"But-"

"And they know what you look like. We'll go." Lloyd continued.

"I-"

"If we need your help we'll call you. Ok?"

"... fine." Jay sighed, sitting back down on his couch.

----
Cole woke up to utter darkness. He tried to move around only to find that he was tied up.
He tried to force his way out of the constraints before light filled his vision. He looked around to see that he was in a completely empty closed off room, the only exist seemingly was a steel door. The door opened silently at about the same time the lights had turned on.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you in person, you're the earth ninja correct?" A man walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. Cole recognized the man as the same one who was on stage that night. Cole stayed silent as he stared at the man who had a soft smile on his face.

"Not much of a talker huh.. well I can't blame you. I'd be pretty quiet too if my entire plan was foiled just like that." He snapped his figures then stepped closer to Cole.

"I'm Charlie." He introduced himself.

Cole continued to glare at Charlie with a frown.

"Aww, i think you'll warm up to me soon enough." Charlie smiled.

"How did you recognize us?" Cole asked bitterly, getting straight to the point.

"Ohh, a man has his secrets." He laughed.

"Anywho, your friends should be here soon, yes? We should set up a welcoming party for them."

"They don't know I'm here." Cole answered.

  "Yes. But I'm assuming the short one told them."

Coles eyes widened with surprise at the small bit of positive news."Jay got away?!" He confirmed.

"Mmm, yes. We decided that letting him lead the others to us would be much more efficient."

---

"So the plan is we go undercover and try to find out where Cole is." Lloyd said as the entire group overlooked the warehouse from the rooftop they were perched on.

"What if we get caught?" Nya asked worriedly.

"They don't know what we look like." Lloyd assured.

"They were able to recognize jay and Cole as ninjas."

Lloyd paused in thought. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"Lets just stick together and be careful."

---
Charlie had left the room and was now in a break room of sorts, munching on some pretzel chips from the bag he was holding.

"The ninja were spotted entering the building just now." A women dressed in business attire alerted him.

"They aren't very smart are they." He sighed.

"Well I'm gonna hang out with the prisoner. Be a dear and tell the others to apprehend the ninja for me." He smiled, stepping to the exit of the room. The women nodded as he left.

"Pretzel?" Charlie offered. Cole glared at him, his hands still tied up.

"Your friends are here." Charlie said casually, leaning against the wall and eating another pretzel.

"You touch them and I'll break your face." Cole spoke up in an aggressive tone.

"You're not in much of a position to threaten me." Charlie teased.

"We'll stop you. We always stop low life's like you." Cole hissed.

"I think this time I'll be a little different." He smiled. "We have plans."

-----

Jay sat on his couch curled up with a blanket in the dark house. "This is stupid. Why am I just siting here?! I need to go and help them!" Jay said to himself, standing up quickly. "I-" he stoped talking to himself as he heard a small crash come from his kitchen. "What?" He whispered to himself, stepping closer to the kitchen. As he peaked into the kitchen he saw a figure a few feet away from him. Before he could do anything the figure noticed him and aimed their visible weapon at the blue ninja.