The overlooked

The sound of heels slamming down onto concrete echoed the loft. "Derek!", the bitch called out, "Derek, where are you?". Clenching my jaw, i awaited our queue to leave our hiding spot. "Right here", the alpha replied. They made more conversation. "They're already here, aren't they?", Miss Blake growled. Appearing from our spot, i glared at the teacher. "So", she said, trying to appear innocent, "they told you I'm the one taking people". I stepped forwards, "more like the one killing people". A smirk crossed her face, "oh, that's right, committing human sacrifices, cutting peoples throats. Yeah, i probably do it on my lunch break before i can get back to teaching English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense". Every muscle in my body tensed, i would really like to rip her face off right now. "Where's my dad?", Stiles said tears leaking from his eyes. "How should i know?", she said in a fake voice. "Don't act like you don't know, i saw you take him and if you don't tell us where he is i promise i will rip that stupid face of yours off", i spat, my death stare intensifying, "and i never brake my promises". Scoffing, Miss Blake gave me a side glance before turning to Derek. "Please say you don't believe all this", she pleaded. The alpha gave us a look before speaking, "do you know what happened to Stiles' father?". Shaking her head, the face innocence continued. "No", she breathed. "Tell him how you almost killed Lydia then", Scott growled. "Lydia Martin, i don't know anything about that", she almost shouted. "Then what do you know?", Derek asked. "I know that these teenagers are filling your head with an absurd story", she said, "and one you can't prove by the way". I shook my head as i held up a small glass bottle. Her face fell, panic filling it. "What if we can prove it?", i questioned, a sarcastic smile on my lips. "What is that?", she stammered, the fake innocence gone.  Advancing forward, i walked straight up to her. Raising my hand, i crashed it down onto her cheek. "That's for making Stiles cry", i growled as i walked backwards, "and this is for being a lying 2 faced bitch". Ripping open the bottles lid, i threw the powder onto her. "Mistletoe!", she cried out, arms trying to protect her but failing. Emerging from the powder was her true self. A face filled with scars, her eyes a bulging blue. Once the powder had settled, she had returned to normal. If you could call her normal. Dashing forwards, Derek caught her by the throat. "You need me", she choked out, "I'm the only one who knows how to save your sister". Not listening, he raised her up, her feet far from the ground. "Derek, stop!", i shouted. Without her, we wouldn't find the sheriff. "Stop", Stiles said, stepping forwards, "Derek!". The bitch turned to us, "Stilinksi, you'll never find him". Stiles' tears returned, eyes glazed. Taking his hand, i comforted him, "We will find him". With a small nod, he squeezed my hand. He had been through too much and deserves some happiness, but that stupid teacher had taken it away. "Derek", Scott said, "Derek!". Giving in, the alpha dropped her. Laughing, she regained her breath. "Thats right", she said, "you need me". With one last chuckle she turned to us. "You all need me".

*queue title sequence*

The powder blue jeep followed close behind Derek's car, its tyres squeaking through the night

The powder blue jeep followed close behind Derek's car, its tyres squeaking through the night. I sat with my head against the window, questions swirling my head. "I've gotta say, something feels wrong about this", Stiles broke the silence, "she proved it to Derek and she made it look like it didn't matter". I nodded, even though he couldnt see me. "It's like it was still going according to plan", he continued, "you saw it, didnt you?". He looked at Scott, eyebrows raised in questioning. No one replied, letting the rest of the drive fall into a void of silence.