The Benefactor

(3rd person)

"Dude, Y/N is gonna kill me!", Scott said as he allowed Stiles entry into his house. "Not if you tell her he was about to die", Stiles replied, waving his hands about, "what'd you do with him anyway?". The alpha paused, "he's upstairs".
"Doing what?", Stiles quizzed, heading up the steps.
"Um... lying down".
Stiles cocked his brow at his best friend.

"Yup, Y/N's going to kill you", Stiles said as he stared at the boy, tied up in ductape, lying in Scott's bathtub. Leaving him alone, the two friends sat on the bed. "So, you bit him?", Stiles said, clasping his hands togther. "Yeah", Scott replied, his eyes trained on the floor.
"And you kidnapped him?".
"... yeah".
"And you brought him here".
"I panicked".
Stiles pursed his lips, "this isn't going to end with us burying pieces of his body in the desert is it?". The muffled cries from Liam echoed the room. "Just as a reminder, this is why i come up with the plans, your plans suck", Stiles turned to the wolf. "I know, thats why i called you. So, what do we do?". Stiles paused, "we call Y/N".

(Your P.O.V)

"You did what?!", i screamed at my phone, "i leave your stupid alpha ass alone for two seconds and you bite my cousin!".
"I'm sorry, he was going to fall off the building, that wendigo threw him off it. I had no choice!".
"I'm going to kill you, Scott!".
"I had a feeling you were gonna say that. Can you just come over, please?".
I huffed, "fine, but you've got some explaining to do!".
At that, i hung up, stuffing my phone into my pocket and running downstairs.
"Y/N, sweetie, where are you going?", my dad asked from behind his newspaper. I halted, spinning on my toes to face him, "just to Scott's".
"Oh, okay, don't be back late".
I smiled, "i won't, love you".
"Love you too".
Sighing in relief, i ripped open the front door and headed to Scott's.

****

"Scott!", i shouted, entering his home. "Ah, crap she's here", i heard him say as i dashed up the stairs. Crossing his room, i saw Liam, tied to a chair, ductape covering his mouth. "Y/N?", he asked, voice muffled. I turned to Scott, eyes glaring, "I'm gonna kick your ass". Scott gulped, stepping back, allowing me to enter. "Okay, Liam, we're gonna take the tape off", Stiles said calmy, "if you scream it goes back on, if you talk quietly it stays off. Got it?". The blue-eyed boy nodded, eager to speak. Stiles motioned his head to Scott yet the wolf didn't move- most likely not wanting to cause Liam anymore pain. Huffing, i carefully removed the tape from him, trying not to make it hurt. "Okay", Stiles spoke, "a lot of confusing things happened tonight and a lot more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things tonight. Do you understand?". I placed my hand to my forehead and exhaled deeply. "No, not really", Liam replied.
"Good, that's good".
"Stiles, i don't understand either", Scott said. "Maybe you should tell him", Stiles pointed to the alpha.
"Tell me what?", the boy demanded.
"Liam, what happened to you, what i did to you in order to save you, it's gonna change you", Scott said, softness creeping into his voice.
"Unless it kills you", Stiles interrupted.
Dropping my mouth open, i hit him on the arm, eyes wide. "I shouldn't have said that", Stiles said a little quieter. Liam began breathing a little heavier, bowing his head. "Oh my god", i said. "Oh no, is he-is he... er crying?", Stiles stammered. Scott crouched down in front of him, "Liam, you're going to be okay, you're not gonna die".
"Probably not", Stiles joined the alpha.
"Stop it".
"Possibly".
"Will you just help me untie him?".
"Yep".
Both getting up, they swiflty removed the tape, freeing the boy. "Liam, you okay?", i asked. "We're sorry, really sorry about it", Scott said. Slowly getting to his feet, Liam paused before he quickly grabbed the chair, hitting it over Scott, making him fall to the floor. "Liam, what the hell is your problem?", Stiles said, earning a punch from the angered teenager. "Stiles!", i exclaimed, instantly helping him up as Liam slipped through the door. "I'm okay", Stiles said, "Scott?". "I'm good", he groaned, getting to his feet, dashing out the door, follwoing after the escapee. Charging at him, the three of them tumbled down the stairs.