Orphaned

"What the hell is wrong with this kid?", Stiles asked as he tried to pin Brett down on the table, along with Derek and I. "He was poisoned by a rare wolfsbane", replied Deaton, holding a scalpel in his hand, "i need to make an incision and you need to hold him down". "Hey, Derek what about a little werewolf strength?", Stiles said, struggling to keep Brett still. "Yeah I'm not the only one with werewolf strength", the grumpy man replied, scowling. "If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him", the vet warned. Huffing, i nudged Stiles gently out of the way and used my enhanced powers to pin the boy down. "How about Kitsune strength?", i said sassily, Stiles smirking at me from his position against the wall. Eyes igniting into gold, Brett shoved Derek and i out of the way, myself landing in front of Stiles' feet, wind knocked out of me. Instantly gripping me, he pulled me up, checking me over for injuries. "I'm fine", i whispered to him, hands on his arms in reassurance. Nodding, he looked behind me, mouth dropping wide.

Unconscious, Brett lay on the floor, Peter Hale standing above him. "I guess i have a little werewolf strength left myself", Peter said, his once glowing blue eyes dissapearing. "Yeah, maybe more than a little", Derek replied, looking at the claw marks on his wrist that should have healed. Strange. "Hey, Doc, i don't think he's breathing", Stiles said, walking over to Brett. Deaton crouched down, pressing the scalpel to his chest. In a drawing motion, the wolfsbane leaked from the cut, a big poof of yellow smoke. "Is he going to be okay?", i asked, on my knees next to Stiles. "I think so, he'll just be out for a while", the adult replied. Rolling his head to the side, the injured wolf was muttering under his breath, eyes tightly shut. "I think he's trying to say something", i informed, making Deaton lean closer to Brett. Sitting back up, the vet turned to us, "three things that can not be long hidden". Stiles furrowed his brows, looking to me then to the adult. "The sun, the moon and the truth", i replied. "It's Buddhist", Deaton nodded, looking to Derek. Peter sighed,"Satomi".

*queue title sequence*

"Your dad should be back within the hour", Deputy Parrish informed, leading us through the station, "if you like, you can wait for him in his office"

"Actually we want to talk to you", Stiles said.
"Privately", Lydia added.

*

Holding the paper, Parrish leaned against the office desk, "this is a hitlist?".
"We call it a DeadPool, recognise any of the names?", i replied, clasping my hands together. "Yeah, the Sheriff had me run a bunch through the system last night but i couldn't find any of them", he replied. "Show him the other thing", Stiles pointed to Lydia.

 "Show him the other thing", Stiles pointed to Lydia