Eren x Levi: Whoa...

It was late at night and Levi just got out of the shower and dried off then wrapped his towel around his waist. Then started walking to his room as some water still on him rolled down his hot steamy abs. Levi sighed as he came to his door "Oh lord I'm tired and wiped out from today." Levi said as he opened his door and walked in. Levi got his clothes and laid them out on the bed and took the towel off. Soon as Levi took his towel off around his waist Erwin came walking in "Levi!" Erwin said as he saw Levi's white ass and covered his eyes. "What the hell Erwin? Don't you know how to knock?" Levi said to Erwin. "Sorry Levi but I need you to go check up on Eren" Erwin said still with his eyes covered. "Eh. Why do I have to get check on that brat?" Levi said as he put on his boxers. "Well because you are suppose to watch out over him Levi and I'm about to go take a bath." Levi sighed "Fine and you can uncover your eyes now Erwin." said Levi looking at Erwin. "Umm I don't know about that Levi I just saw your white ass and I don't wanna see it again." Levi looked at him like seriously my ass is fabulous and you should be begging to see it. Levi sighed "Erwin I have my boxers on." "Nope I'm not uncovering my eyes" Erwin said as he slowly back up and grabbed the door handle and opened the door and left. "Wow he sure is something..." Levi said as he put his pajama pants on. "Shirt? No I don't feel like putting one on also it's pretty hot tonight." Soon as Levi put his pants on he made his way to Eren's bedroom. "I hope this little brat will be asleep because I don't feel like fooling around with him tonight" Levi said as he reached Eren's bedroom door. "Jaeger are you awake?" Levi asked through the door but he heard something not quite sure what it is. Then suddenly it hit him "Moaning?" Levi whispered. "Ah..C-Captain.." Levi heard through the door and started wondering. "Is he doing what I think he's doing and more importantly he's moaning 'Captain' ?" Levi thought to himself standing outside Eren's bedroom. Levi stood there listening to Eren's moaning. "Ahh! L-Levi!!" Eren screamed from the bedroom. "He's masturbating over me?!?!" Levi thought to himself. Levi had stood there long enough listening and knocked on the door "Jaeger open up it's Captain Levi." Levi said as he stood there waiting for Eren to open the door. "Umm... give me a minute Captain." Eren said through the door. Levi knew what he was doing in his room so he gave him a minute. "Okay come in Captain" Eren said as soon as he got through. Levi came into the room and stood there looking at Eren "So Eren are you okay?" Levi asked. Eren being shocked that Captain Levi just asked that "Y-Yes sir I am." "Hmm good.." Levi said as he noticed something on the bed Eren forgot to clean up.

*Note: I will add another part to this. Okay? Okay. So I don't know how many parts there're gonna be so yeah I hope you Liked/Loved the first part! Okay Thanks For Reading!!