Eren x Levi: Whoa... Part 4

Levi smirked and whispered lightly in Eren's ear again "So do you want me?" Levi asked. Eren moved away then grabbed Levi's hand and dragged him to the bed and threw him onto it. "Yes! I do want you Levi...I mean Captain." Eren said as he got on top of Levi. Levi grabbed Eren's hips and deeply planted a kiss on Eren's lips. Eren slipped his tongue into Levi's mouth making Levi's eyes pop wide open. Eren slipped his tongue in and out of Levi's mouth playing with his tongue. Levi pulled away "Eren!" Levi said. Eren looked at Levi "What? Is something wrong?" Eren asked. "Well your tongue was in my mouth I didn't know you knew how to kiss like that." Levi said. Eren leaned close to Levi "Well Captain that's not the only place where my tongue is going to be in tonight." Eren said as a smirk came onto his face. "Eh...When did you start acting like this?!" Levi asked. "Captain I know more than you think I know." Eren said as he got up and turned Levi onto his stomach. "Eh! Hey Brat!! Wait up for a moment I'm on top!!" Levi shouted. "When? Even though I'm young I do know about some things Captain." Eren said as he slowly pulled the back of Levi's pants down showing his boxers. "No! You brat I'm on top and you're on bottom. Plus you said you wanted me, right?" Levi asked. "Yeah I said I wanted you but I didn't say how Captain." Eren said. Levi was confused "Huh? What do you mean by that Jaeger?" Levi asked. "It's not obvious? I want to be in you Levi.." Eren said as he pulled down Levi's boxers. Eren traced Levi's entrance with his finger and slowly widened it with his fingers preparing Levi. Levi let out moans here and there as he felt Eren's fingers. "Damn..I don't want him to hear my moans." Levi thought to himself. Soon Eren was done preparing Levi and took his dick out "Levi..are you ready?" Eren asked before entering. Levi had given up and decided to let him top "Y-Yes" Levi stuttered. Eren put the tip of his dick into Levi's entrance making Levi moan a little and slowly entered the rest of him into Levi. "Ah!" Levi moaned as he felt Eren come inside of him. "Levi you're so tight around me" Eren said staying still for Levi to get used to his size after a minute Eren slowly thrusted into Levi. "Faster" Levi whispered into the pillow "What was that Levi?" Eren asked. "I said damn faster!" Eren did as he was told and thrusted a little faster into Levi making Levi pant and beginning for more. "E-Eren.." Levi moaned. Eren thrusted faster and harder into Levi "E-Eren I'm going to cum" Levi said. "Me too." Eren said. Eren thrusted more into Levi than before and "Ahh!!" Eren & Levi said as they cummed. After Eren had cummed he pulled out of Levi and rolled over beside Levi. Eren looked over at Levi and had never seen anything like it. Levi was so fucking hot and his voice plus when Eren looked onto Levi's face he was blushing. "Eren..." Levi said. "Huh? Yes?" Eren asked. "That was...actually really good." Levi said. "Yeah it was and we need to take bath right quick come on I'll help you up." Eren said as he got up and help Levi to the shower. They took their clothes off and got in soon Levi felt something leaking down his thigh it was Eren's cum from earlier. Eren helped clean up in the shower and everything then they both got out Eren put on some clothes and gave Levi one of his shirts to sleep in. Then they went back to the bed and got under the covers and couple of minutes later "Eren?" "Yes Levi." "You know you're still a shitty brat?" Levi asked. "Yeah." Eren sighed. "But you're my shitty brat." Eren smiled and feel asleep by his little midget. 

*Note: Hiya Guys! I hoped you all liked and enjoyed my first Yaoi Smut I have ever written. Also I will probably make more parts to this. But yeah comment if you think I should. Anywho.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!