Eren x Levi: Whoa... Part 2.

Levi came into the room and stood there looking at Eren "So Eren are you okay?" Levi asked. Eren being shocked that Captain Levi just asked that "Y-Yes sir I am." "Hmm good.." Levi said as he noticed something on the bed Eren forgot to clean up. Levi stared at that one spot on the bed when suddenly Eren said "Um so Captain Levi what are you coming here for?" Levi turned and looked at Eren "Erwin wanted me to come check up on you." "Really?" Eren asked. "Yeah he wanted me to check on you and well since you're fine I'm going to leave now." Levi said as he turned to leave. "Um...Levi before you leave I want to ask you a question." Levi stopped and faced Eren "What is it brat?" Levi questioned. "Um why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Eren asked as he looked Levi up and down looking at his abs and every inch of him. "Because it's kinda hot tonight. Stupid brat.." Levi said. "Ehh..y-you don't say so yeah it's actually getting quite hot in here." Eren said as a blush came onto his face. "No it's not hot in here but if you're thinking of me sexing you up then it might be hot in here well to you it is." When Eren heard that his face turned a bright red "Captain! Why would you say such a thing?!?!" Levi looked at Eren and said "I heard you through the door idiot you were moaning pretty loud while jerking off to me." Eren started to worry "Eh. Me? Jerking off to you? I think you must have been hearing stuff Captain." "Me? Hearing stuff? I don't think so Jaeger I have good hearing so I don't hear stuff." Levi sighed "Jaeger just admit you were jerking off to me and don't lie." "I wasn't jerking off to you!" Eren shouted. Levi sighed and walked over to Eren and grabbed his cock-a-doodle-doo ((Wuuut? HAHA JUST TRYING TO MAKE THAT FUNNY. OKAY? NO. OKAY THEN.)) Eren yelped as Levi grabbed his dick. "I said don't lie to me Jaeger." "F-Fine! So what if I was jerking off to you?!?!" Eren shouted. "Well you don't have to lie about jerking off to me brat." Levi said still holding onto Eren's dick. "O-Okay now please just let go of my d-dick p-please!!" Levi looked at Eren then felt something hardened in his hand. "Jaeger...." Levi said. "What? And will you please let go now?!?!" Levi felt Eren twitch and throb in his hand "Your turned on by me grabbing you?" Levi whispered. Levi smirked and tighten his grip on Eren's dick. "Ah.. S-Stop!" "Why should I stop?" Levi said.

*Note: I'm going to make another part! Yay!! So I hope you enjoyed and liked it!!! Thanks For Reading!!!!