Eren x Levi: Whoa... Part 6

Levi sighed "Fine I fucked Eren in his room last night!" Levi shouted. Erwin's eyes popped wide open "What?" "Well... Um actually he fucked me...." Levi said then a blush came onto his face. Erwin busted out laughing "Haha oh my god!" Erwin said as he couldn't stop laughing. Levi looked at him "What's so funny?!" Levi shouted. Erwin calmed himself down enough and said "Well you said 'he fucked me' so you were taking it! You were on bottom I thought if you ever had sex with a guy you would be on top. But I was wrong! Haha" Erwin said trying not to laugh. Levi just looked at him not amused by what he was saying. "Whatever..it's probably not gonna happen again." Levi said. "Yeah.. but you never know what will happen. It could and probably will happen again...bottom taker." Erwin said jokingly. "Shut up! Don't call me that!! Now leave!!" Levi shouted as he tried to push Erwin out. Levi tried his hardest but Erwin wasn't moving one inch. "Eh! Dammit! Why won't you just move and get out of here?!?!" Levi yelled. Erwin sighed "Fine then Bottom Taker I'll leave" Erwin said moving toward the door and opened it. "See ya later." Erwin said as he walked out of the room. "Eh...Bottom Taker?" Levi said as he fell onto the bed. "Bottom Taker? What kind of name is that? It sounds so fucking stupid." Levi thought to himself. "But last night Eren he... 'I want to be in you Levi...' Gahh! That stupid brat!! But I kinda also made it happen...so it's not all his fault.." Levi thought to himself. Levi sighed and sat up on the edge of the bed "But I had no idea Eren would have topped me like that. I thought he was just some innocent kid but turns out I was wrong." Levi sighed. Levi looked at the time "Well it's still kinda early he's probably still asleep right now." Levi got up and made his way to the door then opened and walked down to Eren's room. When he got to Eren's room this time all he heard was snoring instead of moaning. Levi opened the door then walked in quietly and closed the door "So he still is asleep" Levi thought to himself. Levi went over and picked up his pants and boxers "Disgusting! His fucking cum is on them!!" Levi thought to himself. Once Levi got his stuff he left the room to let Eren sleep and started walking back to his room. "These have got to be washed." Levi whispered. When suddenly Hanji came around the corner out of nowhere. "Hey! You're not a Titan for me anymore!!" Hanji shouted. "I wasn't a Titan for you in the first place." Levi said annoyed. Hanji sighed "Whatever. Oh! I forgot to ask you something" "What is it Hanji?" Levi asked. "Why were you just wearing Eren's shirt but nothing else not even boxers on earlier?" Hanji asked. "None of your business Shitty Glasses." Levi said. "Oh fine then Levi." Hanji said and then noticed the clothes. "Hey do you need those to be washed?" Hanji. "Yes,yes I do I'm gonna go wash them right now" Levi said. "Well I can wash them for you instead!" Hanji said and grabbed the clothes and ran off with them. Levi didn't feel like saying anything so he just let her take them and he went to his room and laid down.

*Hiya! I wrote Part 6 right now because I don't know when I'm able to update it next time. Because I'm starting well planning on writing a book! Yeah it's not gonna be a FanFic ya know. Just some characters I came up with along with a plot. Yes it's gonna be Shounen-Ai story. I hope you all will read it when I post the first chapter. 

Thanks For Reading!!!!