Eren x Levi: Whoa...

Note: Wow so many people loved and basically told me to write another chapter. So here it is!!!!! Chapter 7!!!!!!
Hope you really enjoy btw I made it short. But next will be longer.

Levi was laying on his bed about to almost fall asleep when he heard knocking on his door. "Dammit Erwin leave me alone." Levi thought to himself. Levi thought it was just Erwin coming back to make fun of him so he just ignored the knocking. The knocking kept going on until Levi heard a voice through the door and realized it was Eren. "Oh shit.." Levi thought to himself as he got up and answered the door.

"Sup Bottom Taker" Eren said as Levi opened the door. "Eh.. Just great. It was first Erwin now it's him too." Levi thought to himself. "So what do you want?" Levi questioned.

"Maybe another piece of dat ass." Eren said slapping Levi's ass. "How dare you do that?!" Levi shouted feeling his face become red and hot. Eren smirked "Well,well someone is too adorable." Eren said. "Now tell me why you are really here!" Levi shouted.

"Fine. But I can't tell you but I will show you." Eren said walking over to Levi. Eren lowered down and planted a kiss on Levi. Eren wasn't kissing Levi like he did last night in his room. Eren's kiss was soft, sweet, and smoothing toward Levi's lips.

Levi turned the favor back kissing Eren with such soft lips and sweetness. Finally they pulled apart to get some air and Eren smiled while Levi blushed like red tomatoes. "Wow..." Levi said as he looked down in embarrassment. Eren smiled such a sweet big smile and took his hand to Levi's chin and made him look up. "I just didn't want sex from you Levi..." Eren said with such a sweet soft voice.

But suddenly there was a knock on the door. "LEVI!!" Hanji shouted from outside. Levi pulled his face away and then answered the door. "What?" Levi said answering the door. "Here's your clothes.
For some reason the damn white stuff on here was hell to get out. I mean total HELL." Levi sighed "Thanks."

Then shut the door real fast so she couldn't see in. Hanji sighed then walked away to do whatever. Levi turned around and Eren stood there waiting for him. Levi walked over toward Eren and threw the clothes on the bed. "So what now were you saying?" Levi asked blushing. Eren once again grabbed Levi's chin and said.

" I Love You Levi..."