The Movie Night

It was June 24th 1 day before your birthday.

"So Y/N what do you want for tomorrow?" Jin asked.

"I want... hmmmmmmm." You said and didn't know what you wanted.

"I want more of your food Jin!" You said and hoped he would say something nice about that.

"My food? You never wanted my food?" Jin said and looked so confused.

"Babe, are you sure you don't want a Coka night with me?" Taehyung asked in hope of you to say yes.

"Hmmm, sure!!" You said and went to hug him.

"Ok you two can go now I have to do some work" Jin said and left the room.

You left and went to your own house.

"What you wanna do tonight?" You asked Taehyung.

"What about a movie night?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure! And then we can make some popcorn!" You said excited.

It got late and you went to take your pajamas on.

"Y/N! What movie should we watch? Titanic or Burn The Stage?!" Taehyung asked.

"Burn the stage!!!" You yelled and went to the kitchen to make popcorn. You saw what the clock was. It was 1 minute in your birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Taehyung yelled when it turned 2:59 AM.

"Thanks honey!!" You yelled back. Taehyung ran to the kitchen just to give you a big hug and a kiss.

You Went to the living room and sat on the couch. You started the movie and all you wanted to see was Yeontan and J-hope.