1 year after the wedding

It's been a year since you got married. You didn't know if you were happy or not. Should you be happy or what? You really didn't know.

"Alien I'm going out tonight!" You yelled.

"Where are you going??" He asked.

"I'm going on a club with Yuna and kookie." You said and left.

You decided to call Yuna.

"Hey wassup gurl." She said.

"Hey I'm coming over now and pick you up and after that we are picking kookie up." You said.

"Okay, I'll get ready." Yuna said and ended the call.

You were maybe a bit in love with Jungkook but you wouldn't cheat on Taehyung since you knew you still loved him and he loved you..

Suddenly Taehyung called you.

"Baby where are you!?" He yelled in the phone.

"I'm on my way to Yuna!!" You yelled back.

"You aren't going anywhere!!" He said very mad.

"I am and if you need me I'll be home tomorrow!" You said.

"You're coming-" you interrupted his sentence by ending the call.

You were finally at Yuna' and honked. She ran to you car.

"Hi! What happened you look a bit down?" She said.

"Hey.. Taehyung just said I couldn't get anywhere without him and then I left he called me we fighted I ended the call.. and now we're here" you said.

"Oh Y/N my dear he just want to spend time with you~" She said and looked at you.

"Let's just pick kookie up." You said and drived as fast as you could.

You honked when you came to Jungkook's house. He came to the car and sat on the backseat.

"Hey kookie!" You and Yuna said at the same time.

"Hey girls" he said and smiled. You all giggled and you drove to the club where the rest of Bangtan was unless Taehyung, he didn't know you all wanted to meet up at the club.

"Hey boyz!" You said and went to hug Jin. The rest of them laughed but they knew something was wrong. You didn't just hug Jin out of nowhere.

"Hey what wrong Bunny?" Jin asked.

"Tae and I was fighting" you said and cried.

"Y/N what happened between you two?" J-hope asked.

"Tae said she couldn't go have fun without him and then they like started arguing" Jungkook said.

"OPPA! I said I wanted to say that myself!!!!!" You yelled at jungkook.

"Y/N!!!" You heard a familiar voice call your name.

It was Taehyung, he came all the way to the club. Probably just to bring you home again.

"Y/N WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!" He yelled at you and slapped you.

"TAEHYUNG DONT SLAP YOUR WIFE!!!!!" Jin yelled and pushed Taehyung away. Jimin and Yoongi was hugging because Jimin was scared.

"Jin oppa it's fine a can handle this myself." You said and grabbed Taehyungs shirt.

"Don't ever slap me again!" You said with an angry tone.

"Y-yes ma'am" Taehyung said and ran to the restroom.

"Never seen him that scared before" RM said and laughed.

"Same" the rest of us said.

When Taehyung came back I was fallen asleep on Jin's lap. Of course he got jealous.