The day before the wedding

It was the day before you and Taehyung's wedding and you were nervous. Your hands were shaking and you teared up a lot. Sometimes Tae had to hug You for hours just to make you fall asleep.

"YAAAAAH! YUNA I NEED HELP!!" You yelled to you Best friend Yuna.

"What is it Y/N?" She asked.

"The dress is ruined!!!" You yelled and teared up.

"Fuck..." Yuna said.

"I know!" You said.

"We need to fix it right now!" Yuna said.

"I'll find the nearest laundry room and tell you." You said. You finally found a laundry room after 20 minutes it was down stairs and on your left hand.

"I found it!" You Said and grabbed Yuna and the dress. You ran as fast as you could down and got the dress in the laundry machine.

Suddenly Taehyung called you.

"Babe, where are you?" He asked.

"Uhm... I'm at the laundry hall." You answered.

"Why are you there?" He asked.

"Well.. my dress is ruined I spilled coffee on it." You said.

"Aww baby it's going to be fine. I promise you." He said.

"Thanks baby, love you!" You said.

"Love you too! Miss you a lot." He said.

"Aww I miss you too!" You said.

"Well I have to go now bye Alien." You said.

"Bye Bunny" he said and ended the call.

You finished at the laundry hall and went home. You were so tired after preparing everything. It was finally tomorrow that you'll get married. You had positive thoughts and bad thoughts but you knew that everything would be fine.

Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry for bad grammar! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter! -Taeni💕