Anniversary Night

It was our 1 anniversary night after getting married. I slide this set on under a short red dress before I start getting ready for the night ahead of me. I do my hair and makeup finishing as you get home from work. I walk downstairs to meet you at the door still barefoot. "Hi baby how was your day at work " I smile and kiss you softly "It was ok but I'm happy to be home with you now" I smile hearing those words come out of your mouth. I smile noticing the flowers behind your back "awe baby these are beautiful" I smile looking down at them excited to be able to have been as lucky as I've been in life. I take them to the kitchen and put them in the vase full of water on the kitchen table taking a picture before going back over to you. "Baby we need to leave in about an hour to make dinner. " I smile and kiss you "I figure you might want to change out of your work clothes so I wanted to give you enough time to do so" I go back up to our room getting your present from my closet and set it on the bed wrapped in a box. I smile when you follow behind me and I hand you the box. I sit on our bed watching you open it. It was our wedding album that my mom had just finished for us. I got pictures from everyone that had been there and printed them all out and she made it for us. "Baby I got all the pictures from our wedding and my mom scrapbooked them all and I put everything in an album" I smile hoping you like it. I see you smile as you look through the pictures since you hadn't seen most of them before. I sit by you looking at the pictures and relax some since you like it. "Baby you should go get ready so we can leave on time" I take the book from you closing it leaving it on the bed and grab my duffle bag packing some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow so we can just sleep there and not need to worry about checking out of the hotel. I smile when you come out ready to go for dinner. We go to a nice restaurant and have a good dinner talking about our days smiling when our waitress sets our plate down and the wrote happy anniversary on the plate. We share the lava cake and ice cream before we pay the bill leaving a tip for our waitress and leave for the hotel. I grab the duffle bag as you walk inside starting to check us in while I lock the car up and walk inside smiling when I see you with the room key. I hold your hand as we go to our room excited to celebrate our anniversary. You open the door and I pull you in closing the door with my foot dropping the bag to the floor "baby get ready and lay down on the bed " I smirk and walk into the bathroom fixing my lipstick and take my dress off walking out in just my new outfit and heels smirking a little seeing you naked on the bed watching you get semi hard just from looking at me. I climb onto your lap and kiss you deeply knowing I would cover you in my pink lipstick and not caring. I move my lips down to your neck leaving pink lipstick and hickeys all over your neck and chest. I grind my hips into yours leaving marks all over not caring that you have work tomorrow and everyone there will know we did. I slide the rest of my clothes and heels off and slide you into me moaning out loudly not caring if other people could hear me. I move your hands to my hips as I grind my hips and bounce on your cock moaning out enjoying you like I won't be able to do it ever again. "Mmm fuck baby your cock feels amazing " I bite my lip as I bounce not caring that my boobs bounce with me as I enjoy myself. I lean down kissing you deeply as I feel the knot start to form in my stomach "baby your big cock is going to make me cum" I moan and keep going wanting you to fill me up with your warm sticky cum. "Baby fill me up please I'm going to cum" I moan out as my walls tighten around you and I feel the knot let go and I cum on your cock feeling it pushing over the edge and slowly grind my hips as I watch you cum. "Baby you look so cute when you cum" I smile rubbing your cheek with my thumb kissing you softly before climbing off of you walking to the bathroom turning the shower on and wet my makeup remover cloth taking off all of my makeup "baby come join me in the shower" I poke my head out to you smiling handing you my cloth letting take off the lipstick and seeing your hickeys for yourself as I get into the shower using their soap to clean myself up. I smile when you join me and hold me from behind "you didn't need to leave all of these marks everyone at the office knows I'm taken I have pictures of us all over my office" you tell me causing me to smile thinking about your office "I know I just like seeing you with them" I finish getting cleaned up and climb out drying off and put my pajamas on leaving your pajamas on the sink for you climbing into bed waiting for you to join me. The shower turns off and I smile when I see you come out and we hold each other while we sleep getting up getting ready for work in the hotel room and driving home to drop off our stuff and so I can take my car to work.