Kitchen fun

A little help for before you leave to have a bit of fun

When you get home from work I'm in the kitchen wearing just this apron. I'm just about to start dinner waiting on making anything till after you got home so we could have fun without it burning. I smirk when I hear the door shut and wait for you to come into the kitchen. I smile "how was your day baby" I look up at you seeing a smile grow across your face. "A whole lot better now " you start to walk over to me to get a better look at everything. Once you are behind me a feel your hands untying the apron and it falls to the floor and I smirk a little before turning around "Baby this isn't fair you still have all these clothes on" I fake pout some and play with your clothes a bit. I kiss you deeply not wanting to pull away at all but knowing I had too so we could get all your clothes off. I pull back and start to unbutton your shirt a little at the top so you could pull it up and off to be faster. Once there was enough opened I move down to your pants and open them pushing them down. I push your underwear down with them letting you kick your shoes and pants off. I smirk a little "it looks like someone is excited to be home from work baby" I get down on my knees and start to suck on you wanting you to be as hard as possible. I wrap my lips around your tip before I slide you into my mouth more and more before I have most of it in my mouth and I wrap my tongue around the bottom of it and pull my head back some. I hear a soft moan leave your lips as I move my head back down your cock knowing you are enjoying it. I keep going a few more times before pulling back not wanting you to get too close before we move on. I stand back up and kiss you deeply playing with your hair some not wanting to let you go. I feel one of your hands move between my legs and start to play with my clit. I moan against your lips enjoying the feeling of your fingers making small circles on my clit. I bite your bottom lip a little when I pull away moving down to your chest want to leave hickeys all over your chest. I start leaving them randomly all over your skin moaning against your chest. I grab your wrist when I'm getting close since I'm in the middle of giving you a hickey. I look up at you once I finish the hickey "baby I'm close please don't stop it feels so good." I see a smile grow on your face again from hearing that. I grab your hand as I cum pulling you away and moan. I smile kissing you reaching down to rub you a little before I just onto the counter so we can have our fun.  I pull you close to me and kiss you deeply while you slide into me and I moan against your lips. I bite my lip a little while you start to move in and out of me and I hear you start to moan some. I feel a hand on my hip bone and the other in my hair pulling me closer to you to kiss you deeper. I moan against your lips and pull you closer wanting there to be no space between us. I smile as I pull away a little "I love you baby" "I love you too princess" I smile and bite my lip a little "baby I'm close" I moan out and kiss you deeply before pulling away a little when I cum all over your cock and I feel you starting to fill me up. I smile kissing you softly " I feel really lucky to have you in my life" I move your hair out of your face and smile looking into your eyes.