Morning Fun

My alarm goes off at 6 and I turn it off quickly trying not to wake you a ruin my surprise. I get up sneak downstairs and pull food out of the fridge. I pull out the eggs and pancake mix ready to make a big breakfast. I mix everything in their bowls and turn the stove on starting to cook up the eggs and plug in waffle maker knowing it heats up quickly. I start working on the eggs and sausage in separate pans. I pour the mix into the waffle maker. I take out two plates to plate the food as I finish cooking it. I'm about half way done looking at the clock seeing that it's 6:30 and hear your foot steps coming down the stairs and I panic a little. I run over to you "baby go back to bed relax it's Saturday you deserve it after the week you had" I smile and get you to go back to bed for a few minutes. I go back and finish cooking and don't notice you come into the kitchen. I feel your hands on my hips and jump a little. "Baby I was trying to surprise you with breakfast in bed" I turn around pouting a little. I kiss you softly and biting my lip feeling bad. You lean down resting your forehead on mine "how about I eat something else first" I look at you confused "but I just made you breakfast why would you eat something else" I feel your hands lower my underwear before you have me jump onto the island. I smirk and look down at your shorts watching them slide off to the floor seeing you already hard. "Baby you don't need to eat me out if you don't want to" I bite my lip watching you lower your head to my lap and I lay back on the island to make things easier. I bite my lip feeling your mouth wrap around my clit and your tongue starting to play with it. I moan and rub my fingers through your hair. I look down at you and smile when I see you looking up at me watching me enjoy it. I open your shirt up and you kiss up my body till you reach my lip and kiss me deeply. You slide yourself into me and I moan out " fuck baby" I moan out and grab your lower back some feeling you pound into me keeping your body close to mine. I kiss you deeply and roughly biting your bottom lip some when I go to break the kiss. "Baby I'm going to cum please don't stop" I feel your hips pound into mine harder pushing me over the edge. I cum all over your cock moaning out loudly. My body jolts a little each time you pound into me "baby please stop" I push you away some sensitive from cumming. I jump off of the island and get on my knees and slide you into my mouth. I start sucking on your cock gagging on it a little before pulling back some. I rub the base of your cock and play with your balls while I suck on you. I look up at you hearing you moaning and your hands in my hair pulling me closer to get more of you in my mouth. I feel you twitch and pull yourself out of my mouth and cum all over my face. I lick the cum off of my mouth and smirk a little. I get up and kiss you softly "how about we go get cleaned up and I clean the island and reheat the food and we have breakfast in bed still" I smile pulling you to the bathroom in our room putting my clothes in the basket and turn the shower on. I climb in when it's warm and wash my face off first then wash my body off before climbing out drying off so you could shower. I grab one of your comfy shirts sliding it on and my underwear and shorts (the black ones volleyball girls wear) sliding those on before going back downstairs. I use some bleach and soap to wash the island wiping it down with a wet cloth. Once it was all clean I reheat the food for both of us and put syrup on the waffles grabbing forks and knives before going to our room. I set the plates and forks and knives on the dresser. I set you little tables on the beds with napkins that we keep in our room and put the forks and knives on the little tables. I wait for you to come out of the shower before moving the plate. I smirk when I see you walk into our room in just a towel " hi sexy" I smirk look at your body. I let you change and climb into bed. You get comfortable with the table. I set the plate on the table and grab my plate climbing into bed. I turn the show we were watching together on Netflix. I relax and watch the show while I eat my breakfast. Once I'm done eating I take our stuff downstairs and put it into the sink before coming back up. I climb into bed and cuddle with you for the rest of the day.