Halloween fun

I text you while you are still at work during your lunch break telling you to not bring any of your work friends home because I have a special surprise for you. I pull this out of my closet setting it on our bed having a few hours before you'll be home and smirk knowing you'll like this. I take a shower wanting to be ready for later once I get out I put product in my hair to help the curl and do my makeup before I put the outfit on waiting for you to come home from work hoping you would be home soon. I hear your car pull up and I smile and go downstairs slowly hoping you come in quickly so I didn't have to awkwardly wait by the door. I smirk a little when you walk in when I'm on the last step and watch your eyes lower looking at my outfit and my eyes lower noticing your pants getting tighter. I smirk and walk up to you getting down on my knees opening your pants sliding you in my mouth slowly sucking on you not wanting to cum to fast. I look back up to make sure you are enjoying it and see you  leaning your head back a little with your eyes closed. I smile and pull back some not wanting to let you cum. I stand up and pull you towards our room happy you like this outfit. I push you onto the bed pushing my tights and panties off before I climb on your lap and grind my hips into yours "baby you make me so wet." I smirk and slide you into me moaning out enjoying your cock in me. I lean down and kiss you as I bounce my hips enjoying your cock moaning against your lips. I bite your bottom lip a little as I cum all over your cock (I never ended up finishing this and feel weird finishing it now so I'll just post what's there. It's Jan 22 and the latest post will explain more)