Kinda Dom

I get home before you and get changed into this and walk back downstairs hearing your car pull up smirking to myself. I wait by the door for you to come inside. I kiss you deeply while you still are walking in to catch you off guard some. I pull back some smirking "I want you to go upstairs and get completely naked and lay on our bed and bed ready for me before I get there" I step back letting you run upstairs while I go to the dinning room to grab the handcuffs I had bought earlier in the day. I walk up to our room smiling a little seeing you struggling with getting your clothes off quickly. I stop you and help you get your clothes off kissing you deeply before you move to the bed. I sit on your lap with my whole outfit still on since I didn't let you take anything off. I take your hands and cuff you to the headboard. I smirk a little running my nails up and down your chest debating what I want to do with you before I start. I move up onto my knees pushing my panties off and take them fully off sitting back down on your lap letting you feel how wet I am. "I don't know if I should start with sitting on your cute little face or fuck you till you feel like you are about to cum but stop right before hand to punish you for not listening and following your instructions." I smirk and reach down grabbing you with my right hand and reach up to grab some lube letting my boobs press against your face knowing you want to play with them but can't. I rub some lube onto you before I slide you into me and moan out before I move my hips up and down on you. I reach over grabbing a small vibrator pressing it against my clit and the top of your cock moving up and down with me. I bite my lip moaning out loudly not caring if anyone heard me. I lean down some and kiss you while I grind my hips into your more wanting you to enjoy it just as much as me. I smirk hearing you whimper a little under me. I move my hips faster wanting to get you close to cumming feeling you start to twitch some and slide you out of me smirking "not yet you don't deserve to cum yet" I move the toy away and turn it off setting it on the bed next to us.  I move up "you have to make me cum before you get to cum" I smirk a little and move some I'm right above your lips. I moan feeling your tongue against my clit. I bite my lip enjoying the feeling of you playing with my clit knowing you want me to cum fast so you can too. I feel the knot starting to form and explode in the pit of my stomach when I cum and moan softly jolting away from your mouth. I smile looking down at you and move some hair off your face before I move back down and slide you back into me and ride you till you fill me up.