Disneyland

We went to Disneyland which wasn't uncommon for us.  I found this before we had left and thought they could be fun since we were getting there the night before we were traveling to the parks so we could go as soon as it opened. I wore those under some leggings and a hoodies as we drive there and smile excited that we were at Disneyland as you drive towards the park, but could see all the Disney stuff. We get to the hotel we were staying at and grab our bags going inside getting checked in and go to our room. I drop my bag by the bed and smirk a little remembering about what I had on. I look up at you seeing you going through your bag and I go to the bathroom to take my outer layer off "baby I got something for the trip want to see it" I pull my hoodie off and slide off my shoes and take my leggings off waiting for a response from you "what do you mean got something for the trip" I hear you and giggle a little "I know you'll like this trust me" I smile adjust things in the mirror "then come show me". I walk out in just the set "I got it a couple of days ago and thought it could be fun". I smirk when you look up from your bag and a smile grows on your face "well you weren't wrong" I giggle hearing you and watch you move your bag to the floor moving over to me. I wrap my arms around your neck loosely and kiss you feeling your arms wrap around my waist. I slowly move my hands down your chest  and move your shirt up breaking the kiss to pull it fully off and I smile kissing you again. I smile against your lips before I pull away looking you in the eyes happy I met you. I start to undo your shorts and bite my lip a little before you stop me. "What's the matter baby" I look at you worried you wanted to stop "I want to treat you like a princess " I smile and kiss you softly feeling like the luckiest girls here. I feel you push the underwear down to the floor and I kiss you before climbing onto the bed watching you move between my legs. I bite my lip some feeling your lips against my looking down seeing your brown eyes looking up at me.   I bite my lip harder feeling your tongue on my clit and let out a soft moan not wanting to get too loud since there was kids in the hotel. I run my fingers through your hair moaning out as you suck on my clit. "Baby you don't need to do this I wanted to make you feel good" I bite my lip "I know, but you're the princess" I close my eyes enjoying you down there and smile when you kiss up my body finishing on my lips. I reach down opening your shorts and push them down some flipping us over so I'm sitting on your lap smirking "you won't need these" I push your shorts and underwear down more and kiss your neck softly not wanting to leave marks with all the pictures we will be taking. I slide you into me and moan softly biting my lip some. " mmm fuck Michael" I moan into your ear as I start to move my hips and move your hands to my hips. "Baby you can do whatever you want" I smirk saying that against your neck leaving small kissing over your skin. I feel your hands lower as I bounce my hips moaning when I feel your hands squeeze my ass. I keep bouncing my hips some feeling the knot forming in my stomach "baby I'm going to cum" I moan out and put my head on your shoulder grinding my hips into yours wanting you deep in me so your cum wouldn't get everywhere. I close my eyes tightly as I cum tighten around you more pushing you over the edge causing you to cum deep in me. I bite my lip and relax some kissing you softly before climbing off of you and head to the bathroom washing off before coming back to bed letting you go get cleaned up in the bathroom and I get changed into some pajamas climbing into bed while you come out and get changed and climb into bed I snuggle into your side. I fall asleep excited about the fun tomorrow will hold.