Coming home from a work trip

I drive to the airport to get you from your work trip to pick you up and take you home. I park the car and walk in near your gate getting a text from you saying the plane just landed. I walk over to your gate and smile excited to you since it had been 2 weeks you had left. I smile ear to ear when I see you and walk over to the escalator where you were coming down and almost jump into your arms when you get off of it. I kiss you softly not wanting to do to much in the middle of the airport. I hold your hand as we walk over to get your suitcase. Your suitcase is one of the first ones to come out luckily and we got to leave fast. I stop on the way home to pick up some take out for dinner since it was around 6 and you were hungry from not eating for a couple hours on the plane. I drive us home and help you bring everything in and put on Netflix while we eat leaving your bags near the door knowing we could get it later. I eat my food and put the trash on the table relaxing into your side while we watch the show some more. I smile when you pull me closer to you and start to kiss my neck. I bite my lip and moan softly "baby do you want me to pause the show" I smile and stay close to you. I pause it and pull you closer and lay back pulling you on top of me. I play with your hair some and pull your hips closer to me grinding into you. I pull back some and kiss you deeply playing with your hair with one hand and grab your butt with the other. I slide my tongue into your mouth and pull your closer to me wanting to deepen the kiss. I smile a little against your lips and pull back pulling your shirt off and flip us over taking my shirt and bra off smirking some knowing you enjoy the view. I move to my knees and push my pants down sitting down and push them off the rest of the way before pushing your pants down before sliding you into me moaning softly. I move down kissing you deeply as I grind my hips into yours moaning against your lips. You flip me over and start to move your hips in and out of me faster than I was grinding. I kiss you deeply and grab your butt pulling you closer moaning loudly. I push my hips up wanting as much of you in me as I can get trying to be closer to you. I kiss you deeply and moan against your lips. I moan "I'm close" I pull you closer wanting to cum all over your big cock. I moan out loudly and cum all over you. I grind my hips into your wanting you to cum deep inside of me. I lean my head back on the pillow some moaning when I feel you fill me up "fuck that feels so good baby" I whisper and relax under you. I smile and kiss you softly as you start to relax and slide out of me. You move next to me and I cuddle into your side. I move the blanket on top of us and un pause Netflix. I kiss you softly and rest my head on your chest while I watch to show.