- prologue -

Louis and Harry have been dating since Harry was 17 and Louis was 19. They've been together ever since. They are know 22 and 24.

That's 5 years of hatred and love.

When Harry was 14 and Louis was 16, Louis moved. He used to live in Holmes Chapel in Northern England. When his parents split he moved with his mum to Doncaster in Southern England. Harry and Louis were both devastated.

They never saw each other, but they always talked and texted. Louis would ask everyday if he could drive himself to Holmes Chapel to see his best friend, but he never could. Louis' mum would drive to Holmes Chapel so Louis and Harry could be together, she thought of it as seeing her best friend, Anne. When Louis got a job and could afford gas, he drove to Holmes Chapel almost every weekend just to see his best friend.

A couple years went by and Louis is know 19 and Harry is 17. They still see each other all the time, but not enough.

Louis had a party one night. He didn't bother talking to Harry about it because he knew he couldn't come.

But, when Harry showed up he was so excited. Harry realised in that moment that he was in love with Louis. He has never been so excited to see someone then when he saw his best friend. He was madly in love with him. Louis fell in love with Harry along ago. That's why Louis would drive all those hours to Holmes Chapel, just so he could see this attractive young male that was his best friend and never would be more then that.

It killed Louis to see Harry, but it killed him more not to see him at all.

Harry noticed Louis was distracted by something. He pulled him upstairs.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Harry instantly asked closing the door

"Nothing" Louis answered, it was right there. But he couldn't say it.

"Louis, I have known you since I was born, I know when something's wrong with you. So, spill" Harry said sitting really close to Louis.

"You really wanna know?" Harry nodded, "I'm in love with someone, I've known them forever. I don't know how to tell them, it kills me not to tell them."

"Just tell them" Harry knew it was him

"What if they dont feel the same?" Louis asked

"I think they will" Harry kinda smiled, Louis got the memo.

"How do I tell them?" Louis asked Harry

"Kiss them" That's all it took for Louis to be all over Harry. He was kissing Harry. He was kissing his best friend. He never thought he could have this feeling with anyone, but he does. Louis always wondered who his soul mate was, he's been standing right in front of him this whole time!

They pulled away and just stared at each other for what felt like decades but the didn't wanna stop.

And that, lady and gents, is how it all started.

* * * *

Every couple has its break ups, theirs was 9 months into their relationship. Harry said he couldn't do the long distance relationship. They lasted a week before Louis drove to Holmes Chapel, Harry didn't expect any less when he found Louis on his doorstep at 4:00 in the morning.

They broke up again after 2 years of being together, but they didn't even last a day. Everyday they grew more and more fonder of each other, they fell more in love with every touch, every kiss, every word, their love will never stop growing for each other.

Impossible? Maybe. But did it happen? Of fucking course it did.