Chapter 8

*the next morning*

Louis' POV:

I woke up with my stomach churning. It felt like someone was stabbing me. I pulled back the covers and I was in a pool of blood. I started to freak out and cry. I grabbed my phone to call Harry. It rang and it went to his voice mail.

I grabbed my keys and phone and went to the elevator. I didn't care about my leg, I just needed to get to the hospital the pain in my stomach was much worse than the pain in my leg. I ignored shoes and a coat. It was a bit cold. I went to my car and drove to the hospital down the road. The entire way I was in pain.

I struggled to get out of the car. I tried to walk but I just collapsed in the road. Someone came up to me. I think it was a nurse but I was really light headed. She had me lay down on the cold cement. I felt really sick. My chest felt really heavy and I was sweating and my breathing was out of control

"Sir, you need to keep your eyes on me" the young lady said. I tried to concentrate but it was really hard.

I think I was lifted in a gurney. They took me to a room. They got me breathing and an I.V in my arm to get me stable. I was stable what felt like an hour later. I was still in agony.

"Louis, glad to see you stable" the doctor I just saw a week ago said

"Yeah, but still feel-OW!" I screamed as my stomach felt large what felt like a punch or stab.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"I woke up, my stomach in agony. I looked down and...yeah blood. Then I came here and fell in the parking lot"

"Well...you did loose a lot of blood, that's why you were quite dizzy." He told me, "can you tell me where it hurts?" He asked

I pointed to my sides and my lower abdomen. He put pressure and it just made me scream in agony. My stomach felt stretched and bloated.

"Well, I'm gonna take some tests. It might just be your appendix."

He left before I could ask anything else. I really hope I don't have to stay the night and I can get out of here before Harry gets off work. I really don't want him to know I was in here. He'll just over react about it and think I'm dying, when it's just my appendix. Right? Can they take out my appendix today? I don't know what my appendix is! (A/N: I really don't know what your appendix is)

The doctor came back an hour later. A nurse came in earlier and gave me some pain medication, which made my pain mostly go away.

"Well I'm gonna do a urine test, a blood test, and an ultrasound just to be sure, alright?" He asked

"Alright" I looked away as he took the blood from my vein in my forearm. He helped me get to the bathroom, I peed in the small cup and gave it to the doctor. He left then came back with a machine.

I lifted my gown above my stomach. That was a bit bloated. I was getting really worried, I hope this it nothing major.

"This'll be cold, just warning you" he squirted the jell on to my stomach. He moved the little wand around. He kinda jumped back when he saw the monitor. "Oh my" he muttered

"What? What's wrong?" I started to panic

"Nothing, we just might have to do a CAT scan" oh fuck "we need a signature from your spouse or guardian, whichever one you live with" he tried to smile "I'll let you get that handled and I'll be back in about half an hour" he grabbed the machine and his clip board and left the room.

I broke down. I started bawling. I'm ruining everything, I have to have a CAT scan which is expensive, I might have to get something removed which is expensive, Harry's gonna hate me.