- one -

Louis' POV:

"Baaaaaaabe!" I yelled from bed, it was 2 o'clock in the morning and Harry still isn't in bed.

"Whaaaaaaat?!" He yelled back

"Come to bed!" I yelled

"I can't! I have to finish this!" He yelled

I got out of bed, stumbling downstairs since I was half asleep but I need my Harry.

"You don't have to finish anything, tomorrow is gonna be perfect" I said coming up behind him and running my hands down his chest, leaning over till my face was in the crook of his neck.

"What if it's not?"

"You know what I want? I want to call a priest have him come here right now and have us say 'I do' right now in our pajamas, but no. You just had to have a big huge fucking reception" I said standing up and walking in front of him.

"Only because I love you" he smiled

I made a disgusted sound because of his cheesiness. "I just want to be fucking married to you" I said sitting on his lap facing him, my legs on each side of him.

"And we will be, then I get to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing man" he is really cheesy 99.9% of the time.

"Cheesy bastard" I said placing my forehead on his.

He just chuckled before he connected our lips. Every time we kiss its feels like the first, that's sounds fucking cheesy but it really does.

It started getting heated very fast. He slipped his hands under my shirt rubbing my side's aggressively as I started pulling at his curls. he pulled away, we were both breathing heavily.

"You know, you're not suppose to have sex the night before your wedding, it's bad luck" Harry stated

"No, that's for straight couples, we are as straight as your hair." he just laughed before I began kissing him again. He picked me up so I had my legs wrapped around him, he started walking towards the stairs to our bedroom. On the way up, I started on his neck, making him weak in the knees and making him stumble a little. I left many love bites along his collar bone and right under his ear.

He laid me down on the bed and he whipped his shirt off revealing his little pudgy belly. He didn't give me a chance before he was kissing me again, he moved to my neck quickly nipping at it making it hurt definitely leaving some marks. I flipped us so I was on top. He had his lips attached to my neck still, he pulled my shirt up slowly then he sat up and pulled it over my head. He laid me back, so he was in between my legs, he kissed me from the top of my sweatpants, up my stomach and chest. He always does this, he does this because a long time ago I had trouble with my body and he said he does this because he wants to make sure I know I'm perfect.

He moaned, "I need you".

"Maybe later" I said

"What?" He was so confused

"You're not supposed to have sex the night before your wedding" I sassed back copying his voice

"Fucking tease"

"Boo?" I said

"What" He grunted

"I love you, and I can't wait to marry you tomorrow" I said with a completely straight face staring at the back of his head since he collapsed next to me.

He turned over with a smile on his face. "I love you too, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

I just cuddled into his side. He ran his finger tips up and down my arms numerous times making me tired. I just trailed my finger in random shapes on his chest, hearing his rapid heart beat.

His hand slowly stopped, I looked up at him and he was fast asleep, quiet snores escaping his lips. I smiled and pulled the covers up and soon fell asleep in my loves arms.

I just want tomorrow to come faster.