un

Charles Leclerc, oh how we all love him.

Future starlet of F1 and so handsome, he could kill with those deep ocean eyes and sharp jawline.

Nevertheless, I would never have a thing with him, he will always be a fuckboy, others can cope with his behavior, for now, I see enough of him in my art class.

I don't really know what annoys me about him. There are so many things that go around about him, I don't even know if those things are true. But I hate him nevertheless. Everyone seems to like him, however, not me. 

Whatever he is a future F1 driver so I am more than happy that he is only here for about 30% of the lessons. 

I know that most girls in our school would kill for a date with him. And he likes being in the spotlight. Everybody celebrates him. Also my ex-boyfriend, Romain. He was always so fascinated by him, and he was not the only one, he is the most popular guy in the school and Romain would like to have Charles lifestyle. And to have it, he broke up with me and now follows Charles around like a fucking little puppy.

Some say this just made me hate Charles more, what can I say, it is true. I lost my boyfriend to this boy and now I look like the poor girl that got dumped.

Everybody knows it, I am Jules, dumped by boyfriend for Charles, there are rumors that I was not enough anymore and that Charles demanded for Romain to have a better girlfriend. Romain was a popular guy and now even more, the girls wasted no time in getting him, and surprise, he had someone new in just a few days. He threw away a two year relationship so he could spend all his time on studying Charles' every move.

It is embarrassing for me. And I am about to change that. No more sad girl. Everybody is going to forget those rumors. 

Me and my bestfriend Noe have decided to go to a party, hosted here in Monaco in a big hotel. Olivier, the host, is the son of wealthy parents, just like we all are. He is in my swim team, that's the reason we have been invited. And I am going to waste no time in showing everyone that I can live without Romain. 

We are going to have fun and drink until I forget Romain and Charles.

I hate him, Charles. 

Drink.

Fucking asshole. 

Drink. 

I don't want to ever see him again.

Drink. 

Piece of shit. 

Drink.

Here goes nothing.