deux

This party was not really the best I must say, Noe was quick to find some boy to flirt with and I was standing in a corner, all by myself. What I joke, I really thought I could enjoy myself.

"How come you are so alone here, mon amour?"

It was Charles. Why the fuck was he talking to me, he never did, he didn't even look at me. Not that I would talk to him.

"Cut it, I am NOT your love, dickhead."

"Oh, how vulgar, now it is my turn. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?" he sang and danced beside me as a 2000 playlist was playing in the background. (Do you want to sleep with me tonight?-from the song Lady Marmalade) "I have a huge hard-on."

"Get lost, I can't deal with you today, I am way too drunk for that."

"That's the best time to have sex, don't you think?"

"Leclerc, stop being such a clichè."

"Oh, and what are you then?"

"Seriously, why the hell do you hate me so much? I don't even talk to you, you stole my boyfriend, because of you I was dumped, because of you people in school either laugh at me or pity me. Just say why you hate me and we can get it over with." Clearly the alcohol was speaking way more than imagined. Otherwise I would not talk so much with someone like him.

I looked into his eyes, waiting for an answer.

And then he kissed me, out of the blue.

It was like one of those kisses in the movies, I always thought they wouldn't exist. But they did, and it was amazing. I know it was really really clichè but whatever, it was the truth. Charles was good, he was tender and sweet and still so passionate. I could taste beer and peaches on his lips. I assume the peaches were his natural taste. He held me close to him and I could feel his muscles. I wanted to thank his coach for making him so fit.

"That's why, and I hate it but I am attracted to you. And everybody in my life leaves me and you would be one of those people, hell, you even have the same name as one of them."

"You make no sense! Just sober up and then we'll see. I really can't deal with this right now."

Then I left, I never felt so confused.