sept

-Charles Special POV-

This weekend was exhausting. The race, the pressure that came with it, the heat, the press talks. And that would be the usual, if there wasn't this thing with Jules.

I really fucked up, my mistake was that I answered most messages. I made it clear to everyone that I was serious about Jules. She was perfect and somehow she made me perfect. With her I am becoming the person I lost a long time ago. My family saw me happy again, all that my father and my godfather Jules wanted for me to be. But she won't listen to me, I tried to get ahold of her one day after she left me but she ignored me. Then I decided to let her be for a while so she could sort herself out. I don't even know if she is well. I know that she has temper issues and what if she hurt herself because of her anger towards me. If I ever want her to trust me again I have to be completely transparent, she needs someone who is there for her and not running away when he thinks other things are more important, because I know that she is the most important person for me.

With the thought of getting to her as soon as possible, I got out of the plane. I had my head down and looked at the floor so I wouldn't trip. Then I heard someone shout.

"Hey, Mademoiselle, you can't go there, please stop!"

"I CAN'T. MY BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"

This can't be true. Jules was here. After everything I really thought I lost her without a fight. And there she was, running and jumping towards me while calling me her boyfriend.

I ran towards her.

"Jules! I am so sorry, please forgive me, you are my love, mon amour. Remember that party? You were my love already, even if you didn't want to. There are no other girls. It's just me and you."

"I already know that! I am sorry for doubting you, I had the fake Charles still in my head. But I know you were never him in the first place."

"But what are you doing here?"

"Well, someone really nice told me where you are and when you land so I snuck in. I had to get this problem out of the world. Because I love you and I trust you with all of my heart. Please don't turn cold again, I beg you to not ever let me doubt you again."

"You said I love you... I do too, so much. Come here, I won't ever hurt you, I made that promise to myself and someday I will make that promise in front of God and the world. I will marry you, because you will always be the girl with whom I became myself again. Please don't ever leave me."

"Never. I am just happy to be with you."

"You really are a moody one." I laughed slightly.

With that we kissed, and hell, it was firework.

And I swear, I felt my fathers and my godfather Jules' proud eyes on me right now.

END

Hello to whoever reading!

Thanks for getting this far and for reading my story. I hope you liked it.

Please leave a like and a comment if you did.

And I also hope you liked the pictures, I took them from Pinterest and I am sorry if the team and the whole racing gear is confusing you, those are just pictures out of context, in this story he is still in F2. 

Although the story is finished I want to write a few chapters to look into Charles' and Jules' future.

Thank you again!