cinq

It has been a month since I started dating Charles, note, dating. We are just enjoying each others company right now and trying to learn about each other.

But nevertheless, tonight I was going to ask him about our relationship. I don't really know where we stand and that makes it complicated. 

We were in this restaurant where we had breakfast the other day and it was like always, we talked, we laughed, we even cried because of laughter. 

He had to go to the toilet and I was waiting for him to return when his phone made a noise, I picked it up not thinking of something bad. I saw that a girl called Pauline was writing him, she asked to meet him. I could see from her profile picture she was not one of his business contacts.

Was I missing something? Am I not enough for him? Does he have to meet other girls while he is dating me?

I looked more through his phone and found numerous female contacts, one of them being Reine, a girl from our school, hell who was I kidding, she was THE girl from our school, the queen. And best of the swimming team. 

Of course he was in contact with her lately...

"Jules, what are you doing?"

His face turned white, he was nervous and he should be. 

"What the hell is that? I thought we were exclusive. I didn't think you would date other woman besides me. Have you met them while we got to know each other? While I fell in love with you?"

If it was possible for a face to turn even whiter, his did. 

"Oh no, no, no. How... I mean, why... You knew how much this would hurt me, you knew it, maybe it is not much of a big deal for you but for me it is, why did you want to meet me in the first place when you are clearly looking at other options?"

"Jules, there is nothing going on, at least not what you think, most of them are friends, please calm down. Nothing happened, my heart is yours. Please don't leave me..."

"Most of them?! I knew you were a fuckboy, but lying is not your best feature."

And with that I went off. 

I just saw black because of anger and I wasn't thinking straight.

I have to get away from him, as soon as possible.

Otherwise I would do something stupid.