six

It has been a week since I stopped seeing Charles and I did not feel great. At all. And so was my swimming.

I was really bad, I was slow and swallowed way too much water. It didn't work. I wanted to turn back time and never get involved with Charles.

He didn't seem to be bothered anymore, one day after I went off he texted and called and then silence. From Instagram I saw that he was in some other county for a race and had the time of his life, girls standing by his side and champagne in both hands. He was doing just fine.

And I also had a race.

That will be fun, not.

I got in the water and concentrated on being the best I could be. Nevertheless I thought about my anger and about Charles, that was going to be a bad race.

I got to the end and finished.

In the beginning I didn't want to know which place I made but then I did look up and I was in shock, I was first. I won!

This whole anger and my aggressive swimming must have made me win.

My trainer came towards me.

"Whatever happened, we have to talk, you were really aggressive in your style and we can't make that a habit even if you did win. Don't let your feelings control you, it could have ended badly. You could've hurt yourself. However, for now, enjoy your win, we will figure things out later."

He was right and I know that very well myself. My teammates looked confused and worried why our trainer was not happy with me. Reine must love that.

She looked over and came towards me. Oh no, just leave me alone.

She congratulated me on my win. Yes, the bitch congratulated me.

"Hey, also, I know we don't really like each other, I just wanted to let you know that Charles is one of the good guys. I saw you being out together. Don't leave him."

"If only he was exclusive about me and our relationship, I can't deal with a boy who is dating other girls while being with me."

"Trust me, he wasn't. He would've told me if there was anything serious, maybe he went on a few dates, but not after you. You know how those girls are, they want him, can you blame them? They don't leave him alone and are still hopeless in love while it is clear that he has already given his heart to you."

"But you, are you not one of those girls?"

"We are just friends, more, we are like siblings, I was there when his father died, we have been friends all of our lives, he is like my brother, we talk all the time. He made it clear that he would only be with you or no one. If you don't trust him, trust me please, why would I be saying this if I wanted Charles for myself. Besides I have a thing with his brother. Charles is important to me and you make him happy, like I never saw him after the whole drama. He is so fond of you. He really loves you, this kind of love you see on tv. Keep him."

"Thank you..."

"He is still in Belgium by the way, I figured you have some things to sort out, and I know when he will be back, if you want to know..."

Edit

Again, I had to change a few things because I just couldn't imagine Charles doing such things like fucking around with girls.

However, Charles in Prema Racing days makes me emotional.